Bad
Good

While I appreciate the fact that my child's school is safe and the teachers are friendly, I do not appreciate all the junk my child's teacher gives her nearly everyday. I think it should be up to a parent to decide when their child has junk food. Schools should be providing a more balanced diet as we do in our home. Instead, my daughter eats cinnamon rolls, banana bread, and donuts for breakfast. Then, her teacher gives her cookies and cakes. It does not make sense.

Midland is a great school. The teachers and other staff members all seem to truly care about the students. They treat each child as an individual and think outside the box in their attempt to meet each child's educational needs. My child attended here for 5 years and it was hard to leave it behind when she was selected for the Excel program at Brookdale.

Two of our daughters have attended this school and we have had nothing but wonderful experiences. The school really involves the whole family and it's evident that they care about their students through the effort they put into school functions. Both of our daughters have been placed in the Honors program and I attribute the school for a lot of their success. All of the staff at Midland have been amazing! The librarian really works hard to engage children in reading and the music teacher is phenomenal! Thank you for making our children's academic experience so positive!

Last modified Midland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.