Tacoma, WA

Posted February 27, 2014
Okay I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I am a student at CJH and I love it here! Yes things are hard but that's because the teachers push you to your limit because they know you can do it! The teachers are constantly encouraging students and offer help at all times if we don't understand something. CJH is the best school there is, honestly we very rarely have bullying problems or fights or anything of that sort. We all support and care for each other. Don't be saying things if you haven't had too much experience at CJH. Go to schools somewhere else I mean even some christian schools are not as good as CJH (no offence). If you have anything negative to say then maybe you should experience going yo Columbia for two whole years then you can state your opinions. Other than that I have nothing to say except that CJH is a wonderful place and I wouldn't choose any other school over it.

Columbia Junior High School 1

Posted January 31, 2013
This is school is really disappointing to me, teachers are very ignorant and students feel unsafe at this school.

Columbia Junior High School 2

Posted November 25, 2010
honestly i hate this school most of the teachers are ignorant and dont have patience to help students. if you dont understand a topic you have they'll think you need a tutor math is weakest,pe is lame. if you have marvin is the easiest

Columbia Junior High School 1

Posted November 16, 2010
I am strongly dissapointed in this school. Coming from another school in Seattle, the "Cougar Kickoff" initiation day showed me a lot of polish and promise. 3 months into school its more than clear that they were just putting on a show.

Posted February 24, 2010
What a fantastic school! Teachers are dedicated, caring, and truly understand the true art of teaching. The administration has done a wonderful job setting up policies, discipline stuctures and student interventions sytems that encompass the many needs of junior highers. Our closets are full of CJH gear. CJH is Super Duper!

Columbia Junior High School 3

Posted September 25, 2008
Needs to expand science wing. Needs bigger lockers. Otherwise, better than CA schools.

Posted May 21, 2007
- a former student
I love the school it has great teachers and rules, it is easy to get along with my teachers

Columbia Junior High School
2901 54th Ave East, Tacoma, WA  98424
Last modified Columbia Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top