PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from this school in 2013 and I could not wait to get as far away as I could from it. Please do not put your child in this school. It is very verbally abusive. I have watched numerous times during the three years I was there, kids as young as kindergarteners being screamed at by the principle. I have been told I was stupid several times for voicing my opinion. There are defiantly favorites in the school and it is EXTREMELY obvious. The faculty will lie straight to you, even though they teach that lying is wrong. I have never been so miserable in my life. Great Christian curriculum. Horrible Chrostian learning environment!!! You have been warned!

Graduated 2004 went there since 6th grade best school ever! The teachers really care about you and love you!

I am an Alumni of faith Baptist Christian Academy. I graduated in June of 2007 and I could not have asked for a better education with a focus on not just the Word of God, but a real, meaningful, and life-changing relationship with God. The teachers truly care about the outcome of each and every student and take time out of their personal schedules to tutor students.

awsome christian school top-rated!

It's amazing how great this school is. It is one big family situation...the teachers really care about my children and are willing to help in anyway to see them succeed

Last modified Faith Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12