Bad
Good

I have 2 boys that have been at Collins just since the beginning of this school year and they are so happy there! There is TONS of positive feedback and encouragement, activities etc. Phone calls from the principal for achievements, awards etc. Both boys are excelling in the classes and are above grade average. I do not feel that the 3/10 rating accurately reflects this school's ability to teach. We are very happy with the education Collins is providing and would encourage others to look past the 3/10 standardized testing rating and know that your kids will be happy at this school and get a good education.

I've worked at Collins as a paraeducator for going on two years now. I am very impressed with the respectful way the staff interact with each other, and I am privileged to be part of a school that genuinely deeply cares about each and every student and family.

I love this school. My daughter has gone to This school for two years now and loves her teachers. I really like the way all the teachers are involved in the improvement of all the children and keep it fun. Great school

Great school! Lots of parent involvement. Implemented a new program for dads to be more involved and a visible presence at the school. Lots of fun activities for the kids.

I used to go to Collins and it is a great school where you can learn and have fun at the same time. In the time I was in about third grade I experienced bullying. I was bullied all the time for an injury I had gotten that left a scar. People called me names and I cried. My wonderful teacher was worried about me and she sent me to the school councilor. The councilor boosted my confidence and I just laughed along with those insults. I still expierienced bullying until middle school but I survived it all. I don't even think I would be the same energetic, wild, and happy person I am today. All the teachers at Collins used to call me the smily girl. I was always happy. I thank all the staff at Collins for helping me through all this. I love Collins. All the teachers are helpful and they care about your schoolwork, and your happiness. Collins made learning fun and now I'm in honors classes. Thankyou. This school deserves 5+ stars.

Collins has been a positive learning place for my son. In fact, he got accepted at Brookdale Elementary for a 'Project Excel' program in the fall, but I would much rather have him stay at Collins. The staff and faculty at Collins are always helpful, friendly, and caring. A good child deserves a good school=]

Last modified Collins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.