Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

im 29 now and ive taught myself to become a teachers of arts/phsycholoGY. thanks illl volunteer 4 any school, but u gotta support me the same way i support everyone around me. kk GL HF -DEADfrog

School is ok, the staff are ok, hey work hard, they did helped me with my kid, Sebastian M. when Evergreen Elementary in Spanaway didnt try hard enough to help me, i m glad The brookdale elementary school referme to the house of the eagles, so far i like it and my boy like it too. thanks alot Elmhurst Elementary School and staff members or your hard work and dedication to help out the kids. Sincerly your friend Alfredo Madrigal.

My son has spent two years at this School so far and we love it. The teachers and staff care so much and give their all for the students. I'm so grateful for all their hard work and proud to call my son an Elmhurst Eagle.

Elmhurst Elementary's principla Mr. Carey, is wonderful with the interaction with the children. He talks to them and encourages them to be better for themselves. My daughter came into this school after winter break. She was nervous, and so was I, but he made her feel welcome and safe. Thank you Mr. Carey!

3 kids through Elmhurst from K to 4th - excellent school and teachers. Very happy with experience, especially emphasis on reading and math with extracurricular activities.

Last modified Elmhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.