Tacoma, WA

Posted October 28, 2012
My son has spent two years at this School so far and we love it. The teachers and staff care so much and give their all for the students. I'm so grateful for all their hard work and proud to call my son an Elmhurst Eagle.

Posted August 31, 2009

Elmhurst Elementary School 0

Posted August 30, 2009
Elmhurst Elementary's principla Mr. Carey, is wonderful with the interaction with the children. He talks to them and encourages them to be better for themselves. My daughter came into this school after winter break. She was nervous, and so was I, but he made her feel welcome and safe. Thank you Mr. Carey!

Elmhurst Elementary School 1

Posted August 05, 2009

Elmhurst Elementary School 0

Posted May 16, 2008
3 kids through Elmhurst from K to 4th - excellent school and teachers. Very happy with experience, especially emphasis on reading and math with extracurricular activities.

Posted September 22, 2007

Posted January 10, 2006
I have had 2 students come through this school. I have been more than satisfied with my experiences with this school. The teachers love to teach and love the students. This makes learning a great experiences for the children as well as the parents.

Posted April 26, 2004
As a homeschool mom, building relationships with the local elementary school is important to me. The principal and staff have been a pleasure to work with. My twin K's love attending partime, participating in Music, PE, and Library. I hope to continue part-time enrollment next school year.

Elmhurst Elementary School
420 133rd St East, Tacoma, WA  98445
Last modified Elmhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elmhurst Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top