Tacoma, WA

Posted March 26, 2014
This school is horrible my son is special trying to take normal classes now but kids picking on him doing nothing about it calling him names don't pick this school horrible should go on strike

Morris Ford Middle School 5

Posted November 29, 2013
I actually purposely transferred both my children into Ford. Both my girls have been honor students, thanks to staff, curriculum and after-school activities (tutoring, beading, sports). I've heard a complaint about a teacher from my children but always seems to be on behalf of another student. I personally have been given all the support I've needed to help my children be a success toward their futures. Thank you Morris Ford, GO Thunderbirds!!!!

Posted June 14, 2013
Very Poor school. With a principle 2 assistant principles and a Dean of students they are poorly managed and self congratulatory even when faced with huge problems of violence and bullying in their school.

Posted March 09, 2012
Ford is an excellent school. My daughter transferred in as a 7th grader last year and she couldn't be happier. She's had wonderful math and science teachers and she adores her core teacher this year. The office staff is helpful and kind. Extracurricular activities are a bit scant, but several are excellent (Jazz Band, Honor Choir, Bead Making, Mathletes). My only complaint is that my daughter is virtually ignored in Band (her favorite subject at her old middle school) and hasn't had the opportunity to show her stuff. Favoritism seems to rule the roost there.

Posted April 26, 2006
The teachers are very nice at Ford.

Posted March 10, 2006
We have two daughters attending Ford (7&8th) and until 2 years ago neighther child had attended public schools. We were very reluctant to send them considering all of the behavioral problems children seem to have these days, however, they have acclimated into the system quit well and both are excelling in thier scholastics and overall we are very pleased with the school, faculty and the other children as well. Both girls have been involved in sports and afterschool events and enjoyed them alot. From what I've seen, the parents involvement is outstanding and most seem sincerly concerned about their childrens education and welfare.

Posted January 01, 2005
I have found that Ford Middle School has hard working teachers that put in long hours to help the students. The students that are at Ford want a safe place to learn and are eager to improve themselves. The students at Ford are good kids with normal middle school behaviors.

Posted December 28, 2004
I am very impressed with Ford Middle School. I know that the leadership and teachers work very hard to accomodate and teach at all levels. My son is a 6th grader who can participate in sports and extra curricular activities as well as learning important lessons about accountability for his actions. I am pleased with the school trackers, assemblies, and progress reports. There is also a no tolerance for grades below a D which I believe is a very positive step for the shool and its kids as a whole. Coming from a different district that was more relaxed with its followup on learning, it has been refreshing to have such involvement at Ford.

Posted December 07, 2004
This school has been a big dissapointment. This school has no educational teachers! They took out the schools 1 facinating feild trip.... Wild Waves! no thats over doing it its bad enough that they have bd teachers! i do not recomend thid school!

Morris Ford Middle School 5

Posted August 06, 2004
Ford is a great school. My daughter has had problems with other schools because of her autism but she has had no problem with Ford and not to mention she was transforing to not only to a diffent school but also into the 7th grade middle school from a k-6 and she has never been happier than at Ford.

Morris Ford Middle School
1602 104th St East, Tacoma, WA  98445
Last modified Morris Ford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Ford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top