Posted March 26, 2014
This school is horrible my son is special trying to take normal classes now but kids picking on him doing nothing about it calling him names don't pick this school horrible should go on strike

Posted November 29, 2013
I actually purposely transferred both my children into Ford. Both my girls have been honor students, thanks to staff, curriculum and after-school activities (tutoring, beading, sports). I've heard a complaint about a teacher from my children but always seems to be on behalf of another student. I personally have been given all the support I've needed to help my children be a success toward their futures. Thank you Morris Ford, GO Thunderbirds!!!!

Posted June 14, 2013
Very Poor school. With a principle 2 assistant principles and a Dean of students they are poorly managed and self congratulatory even when faced with huge problems of violence and bullying in their school.

Morris Ford Middle School 4

Posted March 09, 2012
Ford is an excellent school. My daughter transferred in as a 7th grader last year and she couldn't be happier. She's had wonderful math and science teachers and she adores her core teacher this year. The office staff is helpful and kind. Extracurricular activities are a bit scant, but several are excellent (Jazz Band, Honor Choir, Bead Making, Mathletes). My only complaint is that my daughter is virtually ignored in Band (her favorite subject at her old middle school) and hasn't had the opportunity to show her stuff. Favoritism seems to rule the roost there.

Posted April 28, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted August 19, 2007

Posted July 21, 2007

Posted May 20, 2006

Morris Ford Middle School
1602 104th St East, Tacoma, WA  98445
Last modified Morris Ford Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris Ford Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top