Posted February 19, 2014
The teachers at this school r great but there r Alot of bullys at the school , but the food Is good the staff r nice , and it Is a very great campus!:-)

Posted September 26, 2013
Some of the kids know me as Ms. Jenny. I am a program specialist for Boys and Girls Club at KMS. From what I heard, the Boys and Girls Club program at KMS is the best out of South Puget Sound Area because of this school. They have great kids who are active and love to be a part of the programs we offer and most importantly there is a strong support system from the staff and parents. The school has always welcomed us (BGC) with open hands because they want their kids to succeed and be active. We have an Island Breeze Dance club and the staff has always supported the children by having them perform at their assemblies. The principal and vice principal are great people and I am very fortunate to be working at this site. With the limited resources and funds that this school has, they always try to create opportunities for the students to take part in. This $5,000 would definitely make a big difference for these kids.

Posted October 31, 2009

Posted October 14, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009
Hey everyone I'm a girl who went to KMS for part of 6th grade and then the rest of my middle school career was there at KMS and I honestly got to say despite some drama that this school has, actually every school has drama some point and time, but anyways I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. I had a really great time there all the field trips and funrasing also there amazing chior and band programs are were very great I LOVED CHIOR AND MY FRIENDS LOVED BAND TONS we were a bunch of Chior Nerds and Band Geeks, but that's just the way we rule. Also the pep assemeblys are tons of fun. The teachers are very caring and kind they will let you learn if you behave and really care about your grades and just focus yourself. The teachers they'll teach you very important life long lessons that you'll remember.

Posted June 01, 2009

Posted December 31, 2008
I and my sister are graduates of Keithley Middle School and I feel this is by far one of the best middle schools in the Tacoma Area. The student dicipline is very effective. The teachers are great. They understand, listen and relate to the students everyway possible. The principle is friendly and interacts with the students. Like a principle should. I am very happy to have attended Keithley Middle School. Keep up the great work staff.

Posted July 28, 2008
Keithley Middle School has great teachers and a caring administrative and classified staff. The staff places the needs of students first. The extra curricular sports program is great and is set in the Seamount Athletic League.

Posted June 02, 2008

Posted April 15, 2006
This school has been going through curriculum adoptions for every subject level for several years. My daughter adjusted well to the school and the staff seem friendly enough. The Make Your Day discipline program is very different for me to understand, but seems to work for the students and staff.

Perry G Keithley Middle School
12324 12th Ave South, Tacoma, WA  98444
Last modified Perry G Keithley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry G Keithley Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews.