Tenino, WA

Tenino High School 4

Posted November 30, 2010
i go to tenino and i absolutely love it!!! it is way better then the middle school x2!!! although some teachers play favorites, most of them actually do their jobs and quit good at it!

Posted June 02, 2009
I went to Tenino High and I loved it, Teachers where great and supportive and always willing to help, most say they wouldnt go back to high school I would they were my best years and greatest memories!

Tenino High School 2

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 26, 2009
Tenino High School really helped me I was not really involved at my other school because it was so big i didn't get the one on one with my teachers that I needed. I started at a smaller school and my grades and confidence both went up. Knowledge Bowl and FFA are really fun taught by some crazy fun teachers. CWP is totally fun it really has made me interested in politics and the government. Thank you to the staff and the students that helped me at Tenino you have made my two years here fun and very educational.

Tenino High School 1

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted August 24, 2008
This school is really fun and has alot of activities to get involved in. my favorite is FFA because it is just a great chance to learn new things and help with life. the teachers are fun and the principal does a great job.

Tenino High School 4

Posted February 15, 2007
THS has a hard working teaching staff,(including the para-educators and volunteers), doing their best to prepare these young adults for their futures. Despite the 'small town' size, I've seen and heard from the students themselves confidence and direction that surprised me. I know their parents have been a big part of this, but really believe the teachers, coaches, music director(s), and other staff have been an influence in these youngsters lives. I also know I can talk and confer with any teacher on my students progress and discuss ways to improve. I've one more out of 5 to go through Tenino High and feel confident they have good choices ahead of them to prepare them for college or whatever they put their minds to.

Posted April 29, 2005
- a administrator

Tenino High School 2

Posted February 13, 2005

Tenino High School 3

Posted June 10, 2004

Tenino High School
500 West Second Ave, Tenino, WA  98589
Last modified Tenino High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tenino High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top