Toledo, WA

Toledo Middle School 5

Posted April 28, 2010
Both of my kids attended TMS. In fact, we transferred them from a neighboring school, and have not regretted it! The teachers are great because they build relationships with the students and truly care about them. I received weekly progress reports via email and attended several school functions that were attended by the Superintendent and other Administrators. This school also promotes student leadership and service, which is lacking in many schools. There just seems to be a real sense of pride with students and athletes at TMS. My kids were willing to work harder here than at their old school...probably because there are many programs to reward academics and good behavior. This school has a variety of classes available to students which include art, drama, band, music, leadership and advanced math courses. I feel that TMS is definitely one of the top middle schools in the area.

Toledo Middle School 4

Posted September 29, 2008
I attended Toledo Middle school a few years back. It was a great learning experience, the teachers were great. I was very well equipped for high school and college. i will have to disagree with the other reviewer, i believe there is plenty of knowlege offered, and secondly i dont understand how it is hard to learn when there isnt enough knowlege offered.

Toledo Middle School 1

Posted April 09, 2007
My son has had a hard time learning much at Toledo Middle School. Even though he has held a principle list GPA, it seems that Toledo just does not offer enough knowledge to fully supply growing students.

Toledo Middle School 1

Posted May 12, 2006
Last Year was a great year at TMS my child liked going to School he didnt moan and grown everytime I woke him up. That was last year, sadely Toledo has changed dramaticly, well actually made a small change of switching there Language Arts teacher from Mr.Wade a well respected great teacher , that all the students loved to. He sadely left teh schoool to work closer to home.

Toledo Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2005
Our son is getting a good education at Toledo Middle school. I appreciate how easy it is to talk to the teachers. I've never had a hard time getting in touch with principal, either. Sometimes getting information about activities or when report cards should be available can seem a bit disorganized, but we are happy with the school on a whole.

Toledo Middle School
155 North 5th St, Toledo, WA  98591
Last modified Toledo Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toledo Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top