Posted August 07, 2008

Posted March 31, 2008
Lincoln Elementary became a 'School of Distinction' in October 2007. This means it is ranked in the top 5% of all schools in the state of Washington. The school climate is awsome. Staff at lincoln believes and expects each student to reach his/her full potential. The principal, Mr. DeCoteau truly cares for each and every child.

Lincoln Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2005
I believe that this school has a long ways to go to meet my satisfaction in all areas. The school has major issues because it focuses too much on what the WASL wants to see without incorporating social studies and/or geography. The science program is week as well. The reading, writing, and math programs are ill organized and executed. Their academic programs have made my children into ignorant under-achievers. There are no art or music program, and health and fitness classes are only held once a week. They have tried to incorporate activities before and after school somewhat. However, I feel that they do not reach out for parent involvement at all. I have my degree in elementary education and I now teach culinary arts for a non-profit organization. I have offered my services to teachers, and have never been called upon for help in two years!

Posted November 23, 2004
Lincoln Elementary rocks! The teachers are cool, they get along very well with the students and the parents. The whole staff is friendly and patient and the principal is awesome! Way to go Lincoln Lions!

Lincoln Elementary School
309 North Alder St, Toppenish, WA  98948
Last modified Lincoln Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top