Toutle, WA

Posted June 05, 2015
We love Toutle lake Elementary! I attended Toutle and graduated from the school years ago. My son is a very bright and advanced child. Last year we were at a loss with what to do with him as his 5th birthday fell after the cutoff. We lived 20+ miles from the school, but had a gut feeling we needed to try and get him in. Toutle allowed us to test him in early and he started kindergarten at 4yrs. I drove him the 40miles round trip everyday until we could move in district. He is above grade level and his teacher and the entire school staff have done their absolute best to make sure they are placing him at the right level and meeting him where he needs to be met. They make sure to keep him challenged, push him where he needs to be pushed and allow him to help other students. This year when he was diagnosed with childhood migraines, the staff has been great at accommodating him. One of his major triggers is fluorescent lighting, so the Principal came up with the idea for him to wear a baseball cap when at school and it has made a huge difference. Then went teacher to teacher verbally giving permission for him to wear his hat at all times. Many teachers have come to my sons and numerous other children's sporting events, plays, recitals, been there recording, routing and cheering on the kids. Doing fundraisers, meals, transportation and errands when tragedy, emergencies or major illnesses have struck families. It is like a giant family! It is so nice to be in a school where the teacher's and entire staff from top to bottom truly care for each child! I cannot say enough good things about this school and staff!

Posted April 21, 2015
Fantastic school. Every single staff member has the best interest of the children in mind. They have high expectations for their students and the students are successful. As a teacher, I have high standards for the schools my kids attend and Toutle far surpasses my standards!

Posted August 01, 2013
Toutle Lake Elementary has the most dedicated staff that I have seen in my years of parenthood. From the principal to the maintenance staff they all have one thing in common to make the children's school experience the best possible. There is not another School that is blessed to have such a dedicated staff as Toutle Lake Elementary.

Posted March 30, 2005
Toutle Lake Elementary is GREAT!

Toutle Lake Elementary School
5050 Spirit Lake Hwy, Toutle, WA  98649
Last modified Toutle Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Toutle Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top