Bad
Good

Posted March 26, 2015
Cascade view is the best i've attened to! The teachers are very nice & they strongly believe that everyone should be treated equaly & with respect. The teachers there are always very supportative & they really do care about there students education. The teachers will do anything to help a student if they dont understand something. Cascade view is really a good school if your looking for a school for your child go try & see Cascade view elementary

Posted March 11, 2013
I attended C-View over 20 years ago, My brother and sister, my two girls who are now in Showalter ( They attended p-5) My son who is in Kindergarden has thee best kindergarden teacher in the world. I live this school. All of my kids love the staffd and teachers. I have known 1/3 of the teachers and staff for over 20 years. Thank You C-View and Officer Rutt for changing Tukwilas lives

Cascade View Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2008
I have had 3 students attend this school since it's opening. Overall, I am happy with the school and it's teachers. There is always room for improvement though. I have found that some teachers are very good communicators and some are not so good.

Cascade View Elementary School 4

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted June 25, 2007
My son has been in Cascade preschool since March 2007 and I have seen a great improvement in him. He is now speaking more clearly and is learning to play with others. Ms Claudia has been a special part of helping to speak and express his feelings so that we can understand what he is after. I am hoping to continue with everything that Ms Claudia has started this year. I wasn't too sure if preschool was a good thing but now I am very happy with all the progress that he has made! Thank you Cascade View Elementary!

Cascade View Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2004
I have 2 children attending Cascade View. So far I have been very pleased with their teachers. I feel that they are challenged and enjoy the other students. I do feel the school is lacking in the physical education department. I have heard and seen wonderful things from parents of Riverview and their physical education department and would love to see our school follow their lead. I feel that words can fall on deaf ears in our school. They ask for input but there doesn't seem to be any action. The only other negative comment is that there is no updated or accurate website for our school. This needs to change.

Posted May 26, 2003
My son has gone to Cascade View from K-present (5th grade). I am very pleased with the education and help my son has received while here at this school. They have extra reading help from early on, (I have step kids in different school district, and one is in 8th grade, and has kept passing, and is not able to read or write very well) and I am very pleased with the level of care my son has received from all teachers, especially in 4th & 5th grade. This district has lots of help and programs for after & before school care, and is very affordable, since I was a single parent during some of his years here at Cascade View. The 4th & 5th grade teachers my son has had, keep me well informed of his progress, and they were/are very prompt in emailing me back, with any concerns I may have regarding my son.

Cascade View Elementary School
13601 32nd South, Tukwila, WA  98168
Last modified Cascade View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.