Bad
Good

Cascade view is the best i've attened to! The teachers are very nice & they strongly believe that everyone should be treated equaly & with respect. The teachers there are always very supportative & they really do care about there students education. The teachers will do anything to help a student if they dont understand something. Cascade view is really a good school if your looking for a school for your child go try & see Cascade view elementary

I attended C-View over 20 years ago, My brother and sister, my two girls who are now in Showalter ( They attended p-5) My son who is in Kindergarden has thee best kindergarden teacher in the world. I live this school. All of my kids love the staffd and teachers. I have known 1/3 of the teachers and staff for over 20 years. Thank You C-View and Officer Rutt for changing Tukwilas lives

I have had 3 students attend this school since it's opening. Overall, I am happy with the school and it's teachers. There is always room for improvement though. I have found that some teachers are very good communicators and some are not so good.

My son has been in Cascade preschool since March 2007 and I have seen a great improvement in him. He is now speaking more clearly and is learning to play with others. Ms Claudia has been a special part of helping to speak and express his feelings so that we can understand what he is after. I am hoping to continue with everything that Ms Claudia has started this year. I wasn't too sure if preschool was a good thing but now I am very happy with all the progress that he has made! Thank you Cascade View Elementary!

Last modified Cascade View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.