Cascade View Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2013
I attended C-View over 20 years ago, My brother and sister, my two girls who are now in Showalter ( They attended p-5) My son who is in Kindergarden has thee best kindergarden teacher in the world. I live this school. All of my kids love the staffd and teachers. I have known 1/3 of the teachers and staff for over 20 years. Thank You C-View and Officer Rutt for changing Tukwilas lives

Posted May 28, 2008
I have had 3 students attend this school since it's opening. Overall, I am happy with the school and it's teachers. There is always room for improvement though. I have found that some teachers are very good communicators and some are not so good.

Posted October 17, 2007
Cascade view is a good school.

Cascade View Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2007
My son has been in Cascade preschool since March 2007 and I have seen a great improvement in him. He is now speaking more clearly and is learning to play with others. Ms Claudia has been a special part of helping to speak and express his feelings so that we can understand what he is after. I am hoping to continue with everything that Ms Claudia has started this year. I wasn't too sure if preschool was a good thing but now I am very happy with all the progress that he has made! Thank you Cascade View Elementary!

Posted April 25, 2006

Cascade View Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2004
I have 2 children attending Cascade View. So far I have been very pleased with their teachers. I feel that they are challenged and enjoy the other students. I do feel the school is lacking in the physical education department. I have heard and seen wonderful things from parents of Riverview and their physical education department and would love to see our school follow their lead. I feel that words can fall on deaf ears in our school. They ask for input but there doesn't seem to be any action. The only other negative comment is that there is no updated or accurate website for our school. This needs to change.

Cascade View Elementary School
13601 32nd South, Tukwila, WA  98168
Last modified Cascade View Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade View Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top