Tumwater, WA

George Washington Bush Middle School 3

Posted August 19, 2008

Posted January 18, 2008
This is the best school i have ever gone to.

Posted May 21, 2006
We are so happy that we have our daughter in this school. The teacher are always there to help.

Posted May 02, 2006
My daughter attends Bush. I love the teachers, the communication, and thank you for all the contact you keep with the parents. I appriciate all the activities and knowledge you provide to the children. The Lind O and the office staff Rock!

Posted March 05, 2006
My daughter transferred to the Tumwater School District two years ago and it has been a great experience. BMS has a terrific selection of classes for the age group and she has learned so much about things I wouldn't expect. The teachers are very involved with the students and do what they can to make sure the students are performing to their best ability. Every student takes a reading class (I believe that is extremely important) where they work on comprehension, fluency, and, if needed, decoding skills. My daughter has become active in sports, drill team and student leadership. They also have a nice music program- my daughter was in their choir last year, and I truly enjoyed the concerts (I didn't need my ear plugs). When I go on campus, they are friendly and welcoming. The field trips are also well-planned and relevant.

George Washington Bush Middle School
2120 83rd Ave SW, Tumwater, WA  98512
Last modified George Washington Bush Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
George Washington Bush Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top