Bad
Good

Tumwater Hill Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2013
I love how my school shows such great school spirit!! The school atmosphere is full of positive and warm energy.

Tumwater Hill Elementary School

Posted November 04, 2009
Love this school!I was in 6th grade the first year the school was open. I see several of the same teachersstaff &that I did almost 18 years ago. I have a neice&nephew that attended for several years& I decided to send my children there as well. Iv gone through a lot to make sure they could attend even though we have never been in the tumwater school district. I apply for inter-district transfers every year&drive across town 40 miles everyday because it is worth it!when I walk into the school I can talk to any teacher in the shool&they all know who my children are. They have done a great job encouraging&feeding my sons thirst for knowlege& they have been helpfull&supportive with my daughters behavior issues. Ive been to other schools& I would be horrified if my kids had to go anywhere else.

Tumwater Hill Elementary School 5

Posted June 08, 2009
I am a lawyer and quite concerned about education. My child started THE in 2005 and has had excellent education every year. I am very happy with the school!

Tumwater Hill Elementary School 2

Posted July 17, 2008
I have had all of my children at Tumwater Hill since 2004-05 school year. There are some exceptional teachers and they make the experience plesant for many people. It is very difficult to conduct a IEP request, so if your child has special needs this school may not be for you. They score low on the WASL compared to other Washington schools but they strive to teach the children responsibility and organization wich can help them reach further in the future. Communication with parents, seems to be the weakest link for this school as well as the district, but they seem to compensate in other areas. My over all opinion of this school is that they need some more parent involvement and staff willingness,then the children would soar. ~Involved parent

Tumwater Hill Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2004
This could possibly be the best school around! I am now a senior in high school, graduating from Black hills High School, and I don't know where I would be without the strong back bone that Tumwater Hill provided me. This school has the best teachers around. The environment is safe and warm, and there is always someone there is you need to talk. This school is simply the best. Because of the Impact they've made on me, I will going into the Elementary Education Major in the Fall! Way to go THE!

Tumwater Hill Elementary School
3120 Ridgeview St Sw, Tumwater, WA  98512
Last modified Tumwater Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.