University Pla, WA

Posted August 13, 2009
I go to this school and i think that the staff is wonerfull. I also think that it is a very safe invirement. During summer brake all i have wanted to do is go back to school, and not just because of friends but because i love NVI so much and i cant wait till next year starts.

Posted July 15, 2009
I think that it's a wonderful school for kids to be in the teachers are great to the kids

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted February 25, 2009
We changed schools from Harrison Prep in Lakewood. WA A college prepatory school that was not very good or could be considered a 'work in progress.' My son is very behind in his studies. He is a 6th grader and has Mr. Hansen. Our experience has been excellent. The staff is professional, caring and efficent. My son loves school now and really is motivated. NVI also has great after school activities. I would strongly recommend this school to parents looking for a challenging but safe environment.

Narrows View Intermediate School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
This school isn't as great as you all think. I'm a student there, and I think the schedule is very confusing. But, yes, the teachers are OK, but not perfect. Some teachers are pretty bad, while some teachers are actually quite fair to students.

Posted August 21, 2008
This school is great. Students feel at home, and the teachers incorporate fun into class, but still giving children an outstanding education!

Posted June 12, 2008

Posted April 17, 2008
Amazing school, the teachers really want to help your child

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008
my daughther just moved in to the school she has lots of medicail issue but they took there time and made sure all was addressed with teachers andstaff very nice staff and teachers very loving and caring but very direct very good school one of the best we have been in across our great country

Narrows View Intermediate School
7813 44th St West, University Pla, WA  98466
Last modified Narrows View Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Narrows View Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top