Posted September 20, 2013
My daughter has attended this school since she was 3 years old and began in developmental preschool. They have been fantastic to work with in terms of her educational and special needs. I know that my daughter would not be at the academic level she is now without the attentiveness of the school staff and personnel. They really care about their kids. The ladies in the front office are fabulous!

Posted January 22, 2013
This Is a great School, we have had all four children in this school, they love attending.They adore their teachers "we hear their word of wisdom" quite often at home...the entire staff is very attentive,they all know the children very well, most by name. The children are always attended by staff from entry to leaving. That is important to us we feel they are fairly safe and not left to wonder about. The after school programs have proved great for our children, we love attending the children are always excited. Communication is great with the teacher's usually the same day response.The staff expects parent involvement, which I think is a plus for the children,They serve our family well. If you are looking for a negative...okay parking.

Posted August 12, 2011
My family and I love this school and the teachers we have met so far that work here. I recomend this school to every parent in the U.P. area. My daughter excels due to the support she recieves. I cant thank them enough for everything they have done for her. We cant wait for the first day of school this year.

Posted March 31, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009
My daughters love this school. We are a military family and I am a very involved parent. My children have been to many schools all over the country and this is the best so far. We love it here so much that my husband and I have decided to make this place our home. The teachers and staff are very supportive of their students. The patience they have is so un real. I love UPP and we are here to stay.

University Place Primary School 1

Posted March 10, 2009
I would not recommend this school at all. The staff does not communicate well. The principal doesn't address issues and always sides with staff even when it is clear the staff is at error. The school is very unorganized and the school after hours programs and events are very unorganized.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted August 20, 2008
We love this school and can't say enough about the whole staff. We enjoyed a great working relationship with our daughter's teacher. The personal attention and genuine interest in our daughter shows through in how far she has come during her kindergarten year. We're so thankful.

University Place Primary School 0

Posted July 09, 2008
Fantastic school! All of my children began their academic career at UPP. The faculty is highly competent, and provides our children with far more than the 'basics' in the foundation of their academic excellence. Personal attention to each student and a genuine desire for their success, each and every year.

University Place Primary School 4

Posted July 13, 2007
The new principal is so willing to make the school better no matter the cost and no matter the amount of work she needs to put in, she makes the atmosphere better for hard work on the part of the students and parents

University Place Primary School
2708 West Grandview Dr, University Pla, WA  98466
Last modified University Place Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Place Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top