University Place, WA

Posted December 28, 2009
We started both our boys in MIM at age 3. Our older son who is now 5 1/2 has shown us that this was the best choice we could have made as he is extremely bright for his age. Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Linda are excellent teachers who really care about their students and always keep me informed as to how my boys are doing good or bad. As a parent who is very picky about how my children are treated at school I am extremely happy with MIM.

Posted November 16, 2006
It is a great school and a very caring environment. My daughter has gone there for six years now and she has excelled in it's 'learn at your own pace' environment. She is so far ahead of the public school curriculum, it amazes me. I can't say enough about this school! It has a secure entry, you can't get in or out with out a code number which is assigned to your child. They offer many after school courses such as computer class, ballet, gymnastics, chess, several different languages and art. They begin learning Italian and Portuguese at the pre-school level. The teachers are all very kind and very involved.

Posted June 21, 2005
We placed our 3 1/2 year old daughter in MIM with hopes of increasing her all around academic skills and social skill. The teachers at MIM were able to assist her in doing that and more. Now 6 1/2, she not only reads chapter books, but can do addition, subtraction, learns Italian, Portuguese, Sign Language, music, P.E., and art with art theory. Plus she takes Spanish after school, as an extracurricular activity. She is learning about the cultures and the norms of other countries, as well as what it means to be a good citizen of our great country.

Montessori In Motion