Bad
Good

Love the environment that has been created, kids are learning and having a good time.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My kids learn a lot and are well prepared. Very engaging atmosphere and enjoyable learning environment.

My daughter has been w/ Pleasant Valley Elementry and Middle for 8 years total now. I absoultly love the Principle at the Middle school! He is approachable & so very nice to the kids. He is a great principle, he is out there and seen by the kids and they like and respect him. The office staff is also great! Has a great Parent support and PTA. I also have to give cudos to the Band teacher, he is awesome & they always do well & look/sound sharp in parades, they make quite an impression. The academics is great at this school over all my daughter has learned things I wasn't even taught in my school. The Teachers are good. Like at any shcool some teachers are AWESOME! but there is always a boring one or too. I have found though even if a teacher isn't great my daughter still learned which is the point. Most are very approachable which is important to me when my daughter has questions or problems. I will say I love the skyward access but some teachers are not on top of it all the time and others are awesome with it. I think anywhere you go there is going to be up and downs depending on every situation. Over all my daughter really liked & learned alot at this middle school

Fantastic teachers, administrators, and strong PTA. Our marching band has won numerous honors over the last several years (including the Hazel Dell Parade).

No extracurricular activities or school sports, very disappointing when all the other districts have school sports, choir, cheerleading etc... Our children are getting a late start since they can not explore there possible interests until highschool. By that time many of them will not because most of their other friends have already explored and are successful in specific areas, so Battle Ground students are not willing to explore new avenues in High School... Plus the high school programs suffer, from lack of early skill training. Why isn't there any School sports or activities... it truely is outragous!!!

Outstanding Principal and Teachers. Great parent involvement. The combination creates a safe and inspirational learning environment.

Last modified Pleasant Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.