Posted June 12, 2012
My daughter has been w/ Pleasant Valley Elementry and Middle for 8 years total now. I absoultly love the Principle at the Middle school! He is approachable & so very nice to the kids. He is a great principle, he is out there and seen by the kids and they like and respect him. The office staff is also great! Has a great Parent support and PTA. I also have to give cudos to the Band teacher, he is awesome & they always do well & look/sound sharp in parades, they make quite an impression. The academics is great at this school over all my daughter has learned things I wasn't even taught in my school. The Teachers are good. Like at any shcool some teachers are AWESOME! but there is always a boring one or too. I have found though even if a teacher isn't great my daughter still learned which is the point. Most are very approachable which is important to me when my daughter has questions or problems. I will say I love the skyward access but some teachers are not on top of it all the time and others are awesome with it. I think anywhere you go there is going to be up and downs depending on every situation. Over all my daughter really liked & learned alot at this middle school

Pleasant Valley Middle School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Fantastic teachers, administrators, and strong PTA. Our marching band has won numerous honors over the last several years (including the Hazel Dell Parade).

Pleasant Valley Middle School 1

Posted July 18, 2008

Pleasant Valley Middle School 1

Posted April 30, 2008
No extracurricular activities or school sports, very disappointing when all the other districts have school sports, choir, cheerleading etc... Our children are getting a late start since they can not explore there possible interests until highschool. By that time many of them will not because most of their other friends have already explored and are successful in specific areas, so Battle Ground students are not willing to explore new avenues in High School... Plus the high school programs suffer, from lack of early skill training. Why isn't there any School sports or activities... it truely is outragous!!!

Posted September 28, 2007
Outstanding Principal and Teachers. Great parent involvement. The combination creates a safe and inspirational learning environment.

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted November 12, 2006
- a staff

Posted December 15, 2005
Pleasant Valley Middle School is a wonderful place for children to learn. Every morning the sudents are welcomed to a new day of school by Principal Ward Holcomb no matter what the weather is like. This amazing Principal personally greets each entrant to the building 5 days a week with a smile even in the pouring rain. With that kind of commitment to children at the helm it is no surprise that both he and his students and staff continue to win awards.Dedicated professionals are teaching at PVM and parental involvement is way above average.A++

Posted April 28, 2005
Love this school! Its loving, supportive, and really positive to be around for the kids. The principal is on top of everything (with principal of the year for our region) and really listens to your concerns. NEVER have I had a school so supportive, with a genuine love for kids from all of faculity. My children are in the best hands!

Pleasant Valley Middle School 4

Posted April 08, 2005
I experienced wonderful teascher and staff communication with parents. I also was pleased with the organizational abilities of the staff and the caring attitude of both the pricipal and the school psychologist. Good learning atmosphere.

Pleasant Valley Middle School
14320 NE 50th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98686
Last modified Pleasant Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Valley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top