Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted February 11, 2013
I've had two kids go through this school, both had great teachers and were very successful there.

Posted May 05, 2011
I went to this school from kinder garden all the way through 3rd grade..I loved this school so much and i did want to graduate from this school but unfortunately i did have to move to California but i seriously regret ever part of it.All of the teachers are the best and they are so nice.They have 2 playground which i love because the little kids from kinder garden through second get one play ground and the 4th through 5th graders get one play ground so it's divided which is a good thing.The campus itself is a really big campus and it's also divided in 3 sections.One is yellow one blue one green.At least it was when i went there.And plus its has a really nice reading program, and a really nice library its right in the middle when you enter.And it's very large.I seriously recommend this school to any one in the Vancouver area.I hope my report helped and good luck to anyone looking for a school..:)

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2011
Lousy school. Avoid it if you can. Son is falling behind academically, they give no homework, no reading time. I am making up for their short comings. Teacher told my son to mind his own business when he reported theft. Very disappointed.

Roosevelt Elementary School 5

Posted June 25, 2008

Posted February 29, 2008

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2007

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted June 06, 2006

Posted May 03, 2006
This June my daughter is graduating as a student of 5-th grade at Roosevelt Elementary. She was tested last year and got placement at the Challenge program. It was a fun year for her ,with many projects done and things learned .It was very beneficial for my child to make friends with other gifted students,to see how many talents and sides of learning there are .The teacher for Roosevelt Challenge program is just fantastic.

Roosevelt Elementary School 0

Posted May 29, 2005
I'm just entering my child in the challenge program.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted February 09, 2005
Our family moved to Vancouver from San Francisco / Bay Area ,CA. My husband and I were concerned about low challenge level that our daughter had at her old public school in Concord ,Ca. Well ,we were off for a big surprise here at Roosevelt school.As beautiful and presentable as this school is on the outside ,so it is very fahr behind on our expectations level.My daughter does not have homework most of the time ,and she is not reading at home anymore .We feel that we dragged her a whole academic year back ,when she got enrolled to this school.If you can avoid it economically ,do not live in this zip code area. Or, send your kid to a private school.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2921 Falk Rd, Vancouver, WA  98661
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top