Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
We just moved from California To Washington. The school is one of the best decisions we have made for our children. The staff, teachers and our children's peers are all amazing. They have helped with the transition and fears my children had with moving to a new state. The teachers are very tentative to the kids needs. The environment is such a happy clean place.

Posted February 11, 2013
I've had two kids go through this school, both had great teachers and were very successful there.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2011
I went to this school from kinder garden all the way through 3rd grade..I loved this school so much and i did want to graduate from this school but unfortunately i did have to move to California but i seriously regret ever part of it.All of the teachers are the best and they are so nice.They have 2 playground which i love because the little kids from kinder garden through second get one play ground and the 4th through 5th graders get one play ground so it's divided which is a good thing.The campus itself is a really big campus and it's also divided in 3 sections.One is yellow one blue one green.At least it was when i went there.And plus its has a really nice reading program, and a really nice library its right in the middle when you enter.And it's very large.I seriously recommend this school to any one in the Vancouver area.I hope my report helped and good luck to anyone looking for a school..:)

Roosevelt Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2011
Lousy school. Avoid it if you can. Son is falling behind academically, they give no homework, no reading time. I am making up for their short comings. Teacher told my son to mind his own business when he reported theft. Very disappointed.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted May 03, 2006
This June my daughter is graduating as a student of 5-th grade at Roosevelt Elementary. She was tested last year and got placement at the Challenge program. It was a fun year for her ,with many projects done and things learned .It was very beneficial for my child to make friends with other gifted students,to see how many talents and sides of learning there are .The teacher for Roosevelt Challenge program is just fantastic.

Roosevelt Elementary School

Posted May 29, 2005
I'm just entering my child in the challenge program.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted February 09, 2005
Our family moved to Vancouver from San Francisco / Bay Area ,CA. My husband and I were concerned about low challenge level that our daughter had at her old public school in Concord ,Ca. Well ,we were off for a big surprise here at Roosevelt school.As beautiful and presentable as this school is on the outside ,so it is very fahr behind on our expectations level.My daughter does not have homework most of the time ,and she is not reading at home anymore .We feel that we dragged her a whole academic year back ,when she got enrolled to this school.If you can avoid it economically ,do not live in this zip code area. Or, send your kid to a private school.

Roosevelt Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2003
My son is in his second year at Roosevelt, and although the school may be fine for some students, my son's only comment is how bored he is. The teachers tend to teach down to accomodate the high level of ESL students. My son has a sixth grade reading level and a fourth grade math level in second grade and the teacher doesn't know what to do with him. I would say that for the average student Roosevelt meets the requirements, but is not for the student with advanced needs.

Posted August 26, 2003
My daughter is going into her 2nd yr at this school. She loves it soooo much!! She has met so many new friends and so many nice teachers!! I have been able to get answers to the many questions I have!!

Posted August 10, 2003
Our kids have only gone to Roosevelt, one starting fifth grade and another starting second grade. We absolutely love Roosevelt! Our children have always done well on their tests and score high on mandated tests.( I feel that scores arent always the true accounts of Roosevelt due to the high ESL population and kids that move around alot. Our kids have always been here and thus score high on their tests, etc, including the WASL.) Also not sure if the computer technology rating is correct since for past two years most of 4th and 5th grade classes all have laptop computers. Three classes have enough for each student to have their own even. The overall feeling at Roosevelt is 'Homey, fun, down to earth, and Awesome'.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2921 Falk Rd, Vancouver, WA  98661
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top