Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 2

Posted May 09, 2014
One sided school! Kids not treated equally! If your child is not in the mandarin program forget about it! It is too crowded because of the program and boundary exceptions! It's a mess!

Posted February 20, 2012
Our son attends Franklin and he has really blossomed here. We love the teachers and principal. The school has such a sweet, small-school environment and the PTA organizes many family-centered events. We couldn't be happier!

Posted April 29, 2011
I cannot say enough great things about this school. My child is in the Chinese Immersion program and every day I am astounded with what she is learning. The immersion program is incredible! The immersion parents are highly involved which has helped to make this two -year old program a success.

Posted April 20, 2009
the school is about to add a new element to it's offerings: a Chinese Language Immersion Program for k - 5. I met with the staff and Principal and couldn't be moreexcited about the program. Very nice building and facilities.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2009
My daughter has attended this school for 5 years. The class sizes have grown the past couple of years, but the teachers are great. The previous principal was a much better administrator and ran the school more effectively than the current principal. Overall, a good choice for a public elementary school.

Posted January 21, 2009
My son goes to kindergarten this year in a special behavioural class. It's the best school for him in our area and I couldn't be happier with it!!

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted April 26, 2006
We love Ben Franklin! My daughter has been there 4 years now and my son just started this school year. We have had a great experience. The principal, teachers, staff members, parents and kids are great. I highly recommend this school!

Posted August 15, 2005
Franklin Elementary provides an excellent grade-school education. The teachers emphasis reading, writing and arithmetic first, and the students gain a strong foundation in these skills. However, the teachers mix in some really exciting projects (both individual and group). Last year, my sixth grader invented a new civilization and then created an archeological dig after spending several months studying ancient world cultures. My second grader prepared two reports: a country report and a mammal report. The school consistently emphasizes planning and thinking, research, organization, and writing in its projects. Science fair projects were mandatory for grades 4-6. The school play was a wonderful experience for my sixth grader. I like the staff, teachers, and other students and parents. I highly recommend Franklin Elementary.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2004
Very high caliber, totally committed teachers. Small school compared to others in the district.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School
5206 Franklin St, Vancouver, WA  98663
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.