Vancouver, WA

Posted October 10, 2013
Eisenhower Elementary is nothing short of Excellent! From the staff to the curriculum to the active parent involvement. It is truly a community effort and each year I am pleasantly surprised by my son's improvement!

Posted April 29, 2010
Where to begin...The teaching staff is enthusiastic, helpful, yet stern and structured. There are so many parents that volunteer their help daily. It is simply a wonderful school for any child to attend and I highly recommend this school for any parents who are looking for a well rounded, happy learning environment for their children.

Posted April 16, 2010
I have had 2 children in this school for the past 4 years. My son is in special education and the program there is absolutely amazing. The teachers believe in parents as partners in the education of all the students. As an educator myself, and one who teaches future educators, I know that this school provides an amazing model for learning and growth.

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009
My son is in the 1st grade! Teachers at Eisenhower are the best! Thank you for your patience and your help! He's improved his reading and writing! Wonderful job!

Posted February 17, 2008
My son is in 1st grade. After a rocky start in kindergarten, I was skeptical when I heard he was getting switched to a different teacher at the beginning of this year. but when I heard about the smaller class sizes and when I read about his new teachers credentials, I was more than pleased. I'm constantly kept in the loop with my sons activities and school work. I love this teacher, she knows how to really get on the 1st graders level. I am extremely pleased with this school district, school, principle and teacher. Thank you!

Posted November 01, 2007
I am a grandparent of a kindergarten student,I would like to commend our teacher on reconizing our grand-daughter with a certificate this past month, she can be very shy and this has really helped her come out of her shell. thank you again.

Posted April 30, 2007
This is a great school! It starts from the top with a dedicated principal. The teachers are great and the extra curricular activities offered after school are wonderful. This is our first year here and we are very impressed!

Posted March 19, 2007
My child has only been with Eisenhower for the 2006-2007 school year after the remodel of the school. This is a quality school! The range of activities from ACT to Spirit Club, allow students to do more than academics. I have yet to meet a bad teacher at Eisenhower! In many of the functions there are actually too many parent volunteers, indicating that the parents as well as the staff care much for student learning. The principal is often outside after school helping students get into cars. Overall, Eisenhower, does a superb job of educating students and building communitity. I had no expectations going into Eisenhower, but have been nothing but impressed with what it has done this year!

Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School 4

Posted October 10, 2005
This is the best elementary. The teachers are top knotch and really work to make sure your child keeps up!

Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School
9201 NW 9th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98665
Last modified Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top