Bad
Good

Posted September 18, 2015
My children are thriving in this school. We get regular communication with teachers and staff. We've been in the area for two years and the difference is wonderful compared with our previous experience in Evergreen School district. I'm very happy with this school.

Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2015
My son has been in the challenge program. Mrs Keenan has been the best. My son has excelled with her and loves school. Last year he was with mr campos and it was terrible. He hated school, it was a fight to get him to do his work. What a difference a teacher can make.

Posted April 30, 2015
I have nothing but great things to say about Eisenhower. I am parent of a kindergartner. Principle Doug is all about students and his passion and love for kids and staff are amazing. PTA is very active and always finds a way to appreciate educators. The atmosphere is very respectful, friendly and safe. I would give 10 if I could!!

Posted October 10, 2013
Eisenhower Elementary is nothing short of Excellent! From the staff to the curriculum to the active parent involvement. It is truly a community effort and each year I am pleasantly surprised by my son's improvement!

Posted April 29, 2010
Where to begin...The teaching staff is enthusiastic, helpful, yet stern and structured. There are so many parents that volunteer their help daily. It is simply a wonderful school for any child to attend and I highly recommend this school for any parents who are looking for a well rounded, happy learning environment for their children.

Posted April 16, 2010
I have had 2 children in this school for the past 4 years. My son is in special education and the program there is absolutely amazing. The teachers believe in parents as partners in the education of all the students. As an educator myself, and one who teaches future educators, I know that this school provides an amazing model for learning and growth.

Posted May 14, 2009
My son is in the 1st grade! Teachers at Eisenhower are the best! Thank you for your patience and your help! He's improved his reading and writing! Wonderful job!

Posted February 17, 2008
My son is in 1st grade. After a rocky start in kindergarten, I was skeptical when I heard he was getting switched to a different teacher at the beginning of this year. but when I heard about the smaller class sizes and when I read about his new teachers credentials, I was more than pleased. I'm constantly kept in the loop with my sons activities and school work. I love this teacher, she knows how to really get on the 1st graders level. I am extremely pleased with this school district, school, principle and teacher. Thank you!

Posted November 01, 2007
I am a grandparent of a kindergarten student,I would like to commend our teacher on reconizing our grand-daughter with a certificate this past month, she can be very shy and this has really helped her come out of her shell. thank you again.

Posted April 30, 2007
This is a great school! It starts from the top with a dedicated principal. The teachers are great and the extra curricular activities offered after school are wonderful. This is our first year here and we are very impressed!

9201 Nw 9th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98665
Last modified Dwight D Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.