Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2014
i love Fort! the students and teachers are the most amazing and welcoming humans i know. despite living in poverty, Fort students live in union and support each other. teachers are the most supportive when students struggle and they are just wonderful. i am proud to be a Trapper!!

Posted April 02, 2014
My School is a place where everyone gets to learn, and where positive attitudes are shown. Yes, we may not be in the most wealthiest areas, but we are all alike, which is what helps us bond and become closer. We show great spirit and Color war is amazing, but most certainly, all the staff is very communicable and helpful. Fort Vancouver also give us students the opportunity to get interested in something we love' whether its through our Welding, Medical or Culinary programs, or if its just for the classes, we are all loved and treated just as we want to be. Our ASB program is outstanding too! We love to have fun on morning announcements. We are one gracious student body.

Posted October 27, 2013
it was so good for my son! he loved it, the teachers were kind and helpful. the other kids were so respectful, I'm so glad my son went here

Posted August 31, 2013
I went to Fort all four years, and not because I was forced to. Fort is BY FAR one of the best schools a kid can go to. If they've never tried a sport this is the perfect place to try anything out. Every student is welcoming and respectful. The teachers care so much about their students and teaching. Mr. Parker is the current principal at Fort and he and mr. Hanson (the athletic director) are focused on making fort a better school and turning around all these rumors about fort. Fort is an incredible school. Don't believe the student rumors you hear. NONE OF THEM are true. They might not be the best at sports but that's because all the "INCREDIBLE" athletes get boundary exceptions to play for other schools. Have you heard about Moch Trial winning State? Or the Medical Arts Magnet traveling the country because of their skills? Stop judging the school by the rumors. Walk in with an open mind and open your eyes to what a great school Fort is. Everyone is so sweet and supportive of each other. If athletes couldn't get boundary exceptions for sports fort would be better in athletics. BUT at least the students currently there are trying! They've got the best sportsmanship and passion.

Posted June 23, 2011
The ratings on this site are irrelevant. Reviews and ratings of this school go back over six years. Quality of schools can fluctuate radically over such a period; student bodies are dynamic, staff and administration fluctuate, and district sociodemographics change markedly. I spent some time in Vancouver soon after this new school was built -- at the time it was in a less populated part of town. I visited Vancouver about a year ago and the school was in the middle of urban sprawl. Times change. Schools change. Create a website that accounts for these factors.

Posted September 24, 2010
This school is great! Ihave a son that was have some problems at a diferent school and he was accepted here and the staff really cares about my son's education and how he can succeed at this school and they have let me know how to help and will keep me in the loop on how he is doing. Thank you Trappers for caring for your students!

Posted June 24, 2010
My sister graduated from this school, and all I can say is that good things happen there. It's a wonderful place to learn.

Posted February 23, 2010
My son had a choice of Fort Vancouver HS or Columbia River since his father and I live in two different boundaries. I am so happy that he chose Fort. We have had the best experience at this school! The administration staff is the best, the teachers are well educated and caring, and the students are all and all good kids! It has been a very positive time for us all!

Fort Vancouver High School 4

Posted January 17, 2010
Fort isn t as bad as a school as everyone makes it out to be, I attend Fort now and I must say I am glad we are getting more students to participate in the school community. We have many great teachers like Mr. Finnie, Mr. Angel, Mr. Esparza, Mr. Dunning, Mrs. Monek, and Mr. Griffin. We have a wonderful diverse culture at our school also. Many programs are offered to us here that the other high schools do not have. Fort is a great place to get an education. They have a nice culinary class, broadcasting program, legal magnet, and medical magnet. It may not be the best high school in Vancouver but it s not a bad school as everyone makes it out to be. I am glad I decided to go to Fort Vancouver for my senior year. I have learned so many things about myself.

Fort Vancouver High School

Posted September 16, 2009
My old school cares about the students of all races and religions. They have a flag for several different countries in the cafeteria as well when you walk through the main doors they have welcome in several different languages to make all feel welcome. They also have Pat Hernandez right inside the main door. She can tell you were you need to go as well as attendence for your child. This school rocks. They really care about making all feel welcome and wanted!!!

Fort Vancouver High School
5700 East 18th St, Vancouver, WA  98661
Last modified Fort Vancouver High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.