Vancouver, WA

Posted January 31, 2014
It's ok it doesn't have anything I like reAlly I love to sing do basketball and swimming and cheerleading but the don't have any of that so I would love to go to vsaa this year or next year

Posted December 19, 2013
I attend Alki middle school even though I should be attending Gaiser middle school. This is because Gaiser is the most open, unsanitary school I have ever seen. The kids that go there are cruel and aren't helpful. The school has no fences so kids can just run off campus also there is an opening where people can just walk in the school And take kids. There is a park across from the schools football field where they attend recess that kids draw all over. This is a community park! Not you're drawing paper. The school is in the worst condition to when ever kids get out of school I see them throw trash and throw dirt. I would say to give your child the best education is to have them attend Alki middle school Where we recycle have IPADS for education and the test scores are very high. We are against drugs and drinking. Are sports teams are one of the best in the state and we raise 15,000$ every year for the less fortunate. We also buy christmas gifts for the homeless. Please take my rating in understanding and make the right choice. Follow student. ( you can tell they have good education by my wording and speech. I know you know I'm right.) this school does not need one

Gaiser Middle School 4

Posted September 13, 2013
I am a student at Gaiser middle school and i think my school is pretty great! Ever since we started project legacy there have been less inturuptions in class and I can learn so much more!

Posted February 02, 2012
I have a special needs son that is in some mainstream classes. We had to switch one core class because of his teacher mid year. She was inpatient, harsh and unloving. At one conference she told us she had asked the class if he was welcome in it and had no problem telling us the classmate "all thought he was a distraction". She constantly singled him out and instigated most issues. All issues have been dealt with the Asst Principle, I've never even met the Principle. I think that procedure is lacking.

Posted November 23, 2011
Gaiser is a good school. It's not great but not terrible. MOST teacher are helpful and try to do the best they can to help you understand the work. If you need any extra help they're almost always there to give you a hand. Few teacher are not able to help but do the best they can in class. As I've seen it just really depends on if the students are up to learning and have a challenge or just passing notes to their friends about how much they hate their teachers for actually attempting to teach them something even if it's boring it's still for their benefit. Or some students just think school as a place to socialize and never get there work done or pay attention in class.

Posted June 03, 2011
I have two children at Gaiser Middle school they both hate the school! We moved over from Evergreen District Which I feel is one of the best district in Vancouver. We are moving out of the Vancouver School District due to our children unsatisfactory of the school. The teachers at the school is poor along with the academics/ the teachers don't seem to care if the children are struggling and do nothing to support them when they do. Please do the best for your children and keep them out of of this school if you can!

Posted June 01, 2011
Not at all impressed with Teaching staff. I have a 7th grader there currently struggles with one teacher that is older and loses assignments after handed in.Then after denying it, later is located, with no admission of fault...or apology! Others of staff have used shouting and degrading words on students as a whole in class. My daughter has always been extremely honest and upfront regarding all aspects of her (young) life...including school. Up to this facility, she had always been an overachiever. After reading other's comments here, it is apparently NOT a good place of learning.

Posted May 20, 2011
I am a student that goes to Gaiser and it is truly an awful school. Although I am a student, I am a well accomplished musician and am also interested in computer programming. The teachers here are okay, and I have learned many things throughout my middle school journey. The academics are overall fine. It's my fellow students that bother me. Kids at this school have such inappropriate behavior. Some swear every two words. The other guys are always referencing adult terms. Who I really feel sorry for though, is my bus driver. She has had things thrown at her, and she has been insulted behind her back. When she took the video footage of the bus to one of the school administrators, she says, the administrator just laughed along with the crude jokes that the kids spit out of their dirty mouths. Nothing was done. I truly hot everyone else has a better experience at Gaiser. It truly has potential to be a great school. There are just so many things that need to be changed. Good luck to everyone. Have a good educational experience. God bless you all.

Gaiser Middle School 5

Posted November 02, 2010
G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G

Gaiser Middle School 5

Posted March 26, 2009

Gaiser Middle School
3000 NE 99th St, Vancouver, WA  98665
Last modified Gaiser Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gaiser Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top