Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted June 21, 2016
My twins started in kinder this year in two separate classrooms. Both of my children thrived! My daughter's teacher was perpetually finding new ways to keep her engaged with expanded lessons after she completed standard lesson. My son's teacher was able to get him from being unwilling to pick up his pencil to writing his name. I am so proud that both of my children can read. My children were supported and loved going to school everyday. The principal, Ms. Geenty, was positive and was visible. No complaints about the education my children received there.

Posted February 22, 2016
I love this school. My daughter switched over this year in her 4th grade year and I am so grateful. I thought it would be tough on her but it ended up being better then I could have hoped for! For starters it has a security door and you must get buzzed in, I love that! Our last school didn't have that. They have wonderful teachers, especially her teach Mrs. SCUIRBA. She is amazing, she was meant to be a teacher, she knows how to motivate, encourage, educate children beyond NY expectations, she is always cheerful and smiling, best one I have ever had in our lives. She greatly exceeded my hopes. I feel she is such a blessing in my daughter's life. Marshall has a fantastic principal who makes a point of trying to hold different and fun social events in order to speak with parents individually and get their thoughts and feedback. The counselor-Social worker is amazing, she truly cares about the children and family's and will go out of her way to help a family according to their needs. Excellent PTA, excellent Music programs, Marshall has a great P.E. program and creative dance class. The library is HUGE, wonderful librarian, she gives out so many books for free, I love her! I am thankful for the sports programs, they make sure all kids can play and for a minimal fee (Such as $10 for spring basketball). Very nice grounds, clean and updated. Very nice school, I could go on and on!

George C Marshall Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted February 22, 2016
Mrs. SCUIRBA like I expressed prior she has exceeded my hopes in my daughters education.

Posted February 05, 2011
Marshall Elementary is an excellent school, with a dedicated, committed staff! I could not be more pleased with my experience at Marshall! The entire staff has a "shared vision" and high expectations. It is a warm, friendly environment, and parents always feel welcome!

Posted June 23, 2005
My child attended George C. Marshall Elementary school this past year and it was a very fruitful and pleasant experience for our entire family. I did not have to worry about his well being and he got a great education. The teacher he had this year was a first year teacher. She was a joy. Every day she inspired the children. I've never experienced a better teacher. It weighs heavily upon the teacher for an overall positive experience. I found this teacher to be exceptional. Everyone there was friendly and polite. The school grounds and classrooms were very neat and clean. The school ran smoothly. The parent participation was appreciated and the children were free to express themselves and join in the celebrations for many holidays. The school is a huge benefit to the children as the open friendly positive environment really encourages learning and cooperation.

George C Marshall Elementary School
6400 Macarthur Blvd, Vancouver, WA  98661
Last modified George C Marshall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.