Bad
Good

Posted April 16, 2010
i love this school day care i would say i dont think getting pregant young is good but if so bring your child here they will work with you so you dont drop out

Posted March 11, 2010
I moved an hour away from Vancouver in my junior year and had to stop attending Hudsons Bay. I love my new school, but i cant help missing the atmosphere and the people at Bay. I feel as though Bay is the best high school i have attended, and the teachers really made me feel important and that i could achieve my dreans. I would like to say thank you to Mrs. Morrison because she was one of the main reasons i even went to school.

Posted November 23, 2009
Well What Can I Say About This School. Im Not A Really Smart Kid And All So I Wouldnt Really Know About The Academics Here. But The People Here Are Amazing And Are Very Accepting. This School Is Probably A Good Choice For Students Who Are New To Vancouver And Dont Have Any Friends. I Have A Bunch Of Friends Here Now And Freshman Year I Had None... So As I Said Before I Highly Recommend This School For Students Who Are New To Vancouver.

Posted November 17, 2009
Excellent education, and student help programs. I highly recommend Hudsons bay as a possible choice for any student to attend

Posted October 18, 2009
I go to school here and I am overall satisfied to call myself an Eagle. My son and I are in the GRADS program, where I can take him and put him in lisenced childcare and then go to class as usual, having one class in the daycare with my son. I think this school is the best i've been to.

Posted August 25, 2008
I am a former student and current parent of a student attending HBHS. I believe the commitment level of the teachers, staff, students and community to be top notch at this school. It has always pleased me that so many former students have gone back to teach, coach or volunteer.

Posted September 04, 2007
this school is a great school. not like all the others are not but this school has so much spirit and we care for the community.

Hudson's Bay High School 4

Posted February 23, 2007
I am a student here at bay, and our school has a lot worse of a reputation than most other schools. Since our school has an on-campus day care, most teen parents attend our school, and other schools look down upon that, even though I think that it is a wonderful idea. Overall, this is a very good school. It's not what people say that it is.

Hudson's Bay High School 3

Posted February 20, 2007
At first I was very happy with the school and that they seemed open to working with my special needs child--he has ADHD, which requires a lot of strong boundary setting, encouragement and constant reminders. As he fell behind I went to discuss a plan with teachers. Only one slightly followed through with the 'let me know immediately what he needs to do plan through email.' And that one class is the only one he passed! I am very angry with the 'partnership' breakdowns. Here I am willing to be an active partner but the school will not comply. Also, discipline and the words used to kids who have only a small infractions is very nonproductive and only demotivates kids. Is this a plan to move out kids who are not the best to bring up scores? I have to wonder!

Hudson's Bay High School 4

Posted February 19, 2007
I am a HBHS grad, and I can't say enough about the teachers there at Bay. When I ever I needed help they would stay after and help me till I got it. They were always personable. Although the sports programs were not always on the winning side during my time there the coaches always kept a positive out look on things. They made sure we knew that it wasn't just about playing and learning a game. It was also about learning how to be accountable, and learning other life lessons. I can't think of place more friendly or dedicated to the kids and the community that I would have rather spent my four years of school in.

1601 East Mcloughlin Blvd, Vancouver, WA  98663
Last modified Hudson's Bay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.