Bad
Good

Minnehaha Elementary School 1

Posted March 18, 2014
This school has awful office staff and the security is questionable. I am terribly regretting moving into Minnehahas district.

Minnehaha Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2013
I loved this school i attended kindergarten through 5th grade and now I am a very succesful student however some of the staff members can be somewhat dismissive to the students or the woman at the front desk never seems cheerful at all and the recess aids never seem to care about the students problemes but other than that it is a most wonderful school minnehaha cheiftans rock!

Minnehaha Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2012
STAFF DOES NOT CARE/ WELCOME. THEY NEED TO HELP RAISE STUDENTS' GRADES & ENCOURAGE THEM TO STRIVE & ACHIEVE W/ CONFIDENCE. THEY NEED MORE ATTENTION.

Posted September 30, 2010
Great Administration and Staff. They are dedicated to educating the whole person.

Posted August 20, 2009
I am disappointed in this school. The front desk person seems unhappy and my request about one issue was never solved. As far as teachers, I don't have any problems. Sorry for being negative, but that's just my experience.

Posted February 20, 2008
My son is currently in the 5th grade at minnehaha and has been attending since kindergarten. the Staff and teachers are excellent and care about the kids learning and success. I recommend this school to anyone looking for quality education for there children. Go Chieftains!

Posted January 19, 2006
I have been very impressed by the teachers at Minnehaha. I have two daughters who attended 1-5 and all of the teachers have seemed caring and professional. Both of my girls excelled and were well prepared for middle school The school also encourages parent involvement and also seems to have many parent volunteers involved. There is also and active PTA program, with many activities. The building is only about 6-7 years old and the facilities seem to be in excellent shape. I have also been pleased with the administrators focus on good citizenship and encouraging this through awards and recognition at assemblies. All in all Minnehaha has been a great school for my girls.

Posted April 25, 2005
My son loved this school, I hope we can get him back in next year. I have had a great experience with all the staff. My son also liked school and looked forward to going. He also was taught a great deal and was in a great after school program that gave him extra help and it was free. Can't say enough great things! The principal also took time to know each student and parent.Hhope to see you soon minnie cheifkins!

Posted February 28, 2005
Minnehaha has a wonderful read well program that has helped both my children become better readers. The teachers and staff focus their attention on each child's specific needs, and they are prompt at getting back to you if you have something to talk to them about concerning your child. The school is very structured and safe. Minnehaha has many activities and events that involve parents, and their PTA members are outstanding. Both my children love to go to Minnehaha every day. The staff is very friendly, kind and helpful. Minnehaha also focuses on rewarding your children for their work by giving out free pizza awards and kids can earn ice cream sundaes if all of their homework and reading is finished on time. They make sure your children become responsible individuals and are nurturing at the same time. I would recommend Minnehaha to anyone!

Posted August 22, 2003
My son has been very lucky to attend this great school. The teachers and staff are beyond supportive, and the atmosphere is one that is kind, patient and geared towards student success. My son has also been lucky enough to participate in a couple of the many student focused activites that Minnehaha offers and it has helped to boost his self esteem, made him a more confidant and capable individual and helped him develop solid decision making skills. This school has turned my son into an avid reader and a strong math student and has helped him look forward to learning. I am proud to say that my son has attended Minnehaha and I would rate it with five bright stars!

2000 Norris Rd, Vancouver, WA  98663
Last modified Minnehaha Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.