Bad
Good

Minnehaha is a great school for me, I went there for the years 2012-2016 and the staff do get along with me very well which is why I rated this school this way.

This school has awful office staff and the security is questionable. I am terribly regretting moving into Minnehahas district.

I loved this school i attended kindergarten through 5th grade and now I am a very succesful student however some of the staff members can be somewhat dismissive to the students or the woman at the front desk never seems cheerful at all and the recess aids never seem to care about the students problemes but other than that it is a most wonderful school minnehaha cheiftans rock!

STAFF DOES NOT CARE/ WELCOME. THEY NEED TO HELP RAISE STUDENTS' GRADES & ENCOURAGE THEM TO STRIVE & ACHIEVE W/ CONFIDENCE. THEY NEED MORE ATTENTION.

Great Administration and Staff. They are dedicated to educating the whole person.

I am disappointed in this school. The front desk person seems unhappy and my request about one issue was never solved. As far as teachers, I don't have any problems. Sorry for being negative, but that's just my experience.

My son is currently in the 5th grade at minnehaha and has been attending since kindergarten. the Staff and teachers are excellent and care about the kids learning and success. I recommend this school to anyone looking for quality education for there children. Go Chieftains!

Last modified Minnehaha Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.