Posted February 03, 2012
i love pso my son has been attending for 4 years and has excelled and my daughter will start there next year had an opportunity last year to move back to tacoma and decided against partially due to the schools

Peter S Ogden Elementary School 1

Posted February 02, 2012
This school is the worst school! Do your children a favor and take them somewhere else. My child was lost once and reported absent once while she was their. The panic of where my child was was crazy and their solution to the concern of her safety was telling me to go someplace else. The office staff are unfriendly. the principle excuse for everything is overpopulation and budget cuts. This is mainly a low income school and because of that you get a superior attitude from staff. As far as my experience with teachers one was awful and one was great although the good one was not available all year long.

Posted November 13, 2011
PSO is GREAT! I was hesitant as I grew up in Vancouver and am a die hard Evergreen schools fan. Out home when we moved here from out of state was on the border and in the Vancouver district. No boundary exception as evergreen was not taking any new students. We went to PSO. My son has a great teacher, MR. Gunn! He has done a wonderful job of making my sons transition a smooth one! Thank you! I have come to learn that new and shiny doesn't always mean better!

Peter S Ogden Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2009

Peter S Ogden Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
PSO has been by far the best school that my children have attended. I love the all day Kindergarten, and my son advanced tremdendously, only with the help of his awesome teacher! He was reading by the middle of the school year, and improved his writing and coloring. I now have all of my children there, and love it! Everyone there is kind, and loving! =)

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted December 23, 2007

Peter S Ogden Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2007
Is the worse school experience my daughter has had in her short time in school. Lack of childs interest and we will not be returning for the follwing year. We came from another school around Thanksgiving time. The teacher was great but had to go on maternity leave. From there it went down hill. I found that the school staff must have to many children and have been in the system to long and are burned out. Remember it is about the children and not treating them with a lack of interest. I will not state names as I feel that is not fair, as I believe those who I am mentioning will know for themselves. Once again to the few that gave forth effort, thank you. For those who have grown tired, shame on you. This school does not offer the best.

Posted June 15, 2007
I have had 5 children under Mr. Smith, principal from kindergarten through grade 5. I have watched him and interacted with him and he is the best principal I have ever had; the school and children have a piece of his heart. He has become extended family to his school community. He stands outside in the mornings until the bell rings and all children are safely in class. He stands outside in the afternoon until all children have been safely picked up. That means a lot to me as a parent because in this day and age of predators it is very dangerous. He is also at every extracurricular activity and I feel he has gone above and beyond the duties of a principal. He and his staff know students and families by name and they are greeted warmly. I would highly recommend this K-5 school to anyone.

Peter S Ogden Elementary School
8100 NE 28th St, Vancouver, WA  98662
Last modified Peter S Ogden Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peter S Ogden Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.