Sacajawea Elementary School 4

Posted July 17, 2013
I'm so happy with the teachers and the staff at Sacajawea. I have two kids at this school and I'm also very involved with the school.

Sacajawea Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2013
Sacajawea is an AMAZING school. Everyone from the staff to the parents, the teachers to the students does their part to create a positive, empowering environment. The school has changed my life for the better and I will continue to volunteer there long after my daughter graduates high school!!

Sacajawea Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2013
Mix of teachers some outstanding and others average. My daughter went to school there for a couple of years and is a stellar student. One teacher was awesome the next just used her mainly as an assistant while helping the others catchup. The year my daughter graduated not one student made it into VSAA, a desirable school that is difficult to get into. Compare this to Felida had 9 students and Chinook had 8 and even Rosevelt elementary had 7 students accepted into VSAA. This info based on 2010 provided by VSAA. The only other elementary with no representation was Fruit Valley Elementary out of 21 elementary schools in the Vancouver School district. I hope this helps your search for the best elementary. I wish I had this info.

Sacajawea Elementary School 2

Posted December 05, 2011
The Headstart program aids are pretty bad. The class doesn't even work on the alphabet. If you enroll your child in this Headstart program they will get really proficient at coloring.

Sacajawea Elementary School 3

Posted November 09, 2010
Great staff. They show me that they do care about my children education and future. I like how they care about bullying and that there is great communication between staff and parents.

Sacajawea Elementary School 5

Posted September 21, 2010
Sacajawea Elementary Principal, Teachers, and Staff truly care about the kids and really support their volunteers & PTA. Communication and collaboration are the key to Skyhawks success!

Posted May 15, 2010
My daughter has been at Sacajawea for five years. The teachers are exceptional, everyone of them, Mrs. Janati is an outstanding principal, and Molly is the best. We are going to miss Sacajawea next year. My daughter is leaving for Junior High. Each member of this staff has made these most memorable years, some of the best times of our life. Thank you. Wayne and Brenda Higdon

Posted May 13, 2010
The staff provides a positive atmosphere for learning and strives for excellence in all areas.

Posted May 05, 2010
My own kids go to Salmon Creek. But, The sacajawea president. Angie is awesome and deserve's this for the school. Here's to parents emproving the school for the next generation!

Posted May 03, 2010
The principal,teachers and office staff help children thrive at Sacajawea Elementary! They adapt the daily lessons to their students learning needs. They do an awesome job making learning fun for kids and invite families to participate in their children's education and in special school events. They also teach the children self-manager tasks: how to give best efforts with schoolwork, how to respect others, demonstrate how to work with partners and groups, reward the children for improvements and achievements.

Sacajawea Elementary School
700 NE 1123th St, Vancouver, WA  98685
Last modified Sacajawea Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sacajawea Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top