Posted January 26, 2015
I know that every day my son is in caring, nurturing, and educational environment where everyone involved with the school truly cares about his well-being.

Posted January 23, 2015
My other children have gone to really good public schools but OLL is different. It feels more like a family, a community where we all help each other out and everyone really cares about the education that the children receive. I have been really happy with the teachers and the effort and love they put forth to make sure our children receive a quality education. I'm so happy to have my child attend OLL.

Posted April 18, 2014
Our family is pleased to be part of the OLL community for seven years. Our children have friends to attend school and church with as they are being raised to be Christ centered citizens. The children are learning more than books, how to be stewards of God's creations and helpers to those around them. The emphasis on service means OLL kids step up to volunteer and lead. All the pieces for educating a well-rounded child (Art, Music, Math, Spanish, Service and Religion) are at OLL.

Posted April 18, 2014
My kids have gone to Lourdes for two years now and I could not be happier with the overall experience. The staff, parents and kids have embraced our family as a member of the community since we first started attending mass there. The staff is quick to praise students and also quick to resolve issues with complete involvement of the parents and kids. From the first time we went to the open house I was blown away by the maturity of the older kids as they ran tours. I know by the time by kids graduate they will be active contributors to the community. I would recommend OLL to anyone looking for a faith based school to send their kids.

Posted April 17, 2014
My kids have attended Lourdes for the last 7 years. Our experience is that the culture of the school is one of inclusion, community, respect and academic achievement. Teachers and staff are highly motivated and supportive of the children and parents are productively involved. I am thankful to be a part of this quality group of parents, children, teachers and staff.

Posted April 16, 2014
Our Lady of Lourdes is an excellent school. All the staff at Lourdes work hard to create the best, faith-filled environment possible for all the students. The teachers and principal have spent a lot of time on the math program, ensuring that there are no gaps in the curriculum and that students are placed at the level that is most appropriate for them. Many of our students go on to advanced classes in high school. This is true with all our subject areas. We also strive to provide support for students needing extra help in reading, writing and math. We have many happy students and satisfied parents and invite anyone who is interested to come and visit.

Posted April 16, 2014
Our Lady of Lourdes is an excellent school! We do not have money to just throw around and we are not particularly interested in trying to impress people by sending our children to a private school. We do however, want our children to receive an excellent Christ-centered education -- which I'm happy to say they are. Lourdes also provides an outstanding Spanish program with two wonderful teachers. Students begin in Pre-K and go all the way through 8th. They get to participate in several Spanish celebrations throughout the year to learn more about the culture. There is a lot of diversity at OLL, which enriches the school culture even more. Parent participation is very high which is fantastic! The teachers and staff are loving and caring. The principle pays attention to all aspects of the school and is proactive in getting things done and improving anything she sees that needs attention. She is always open to speaking to parents who have questions or concerns. The students are polite, well-mannered and treat each other with respect. If you send your children to Lourdes it will be a decision you will never regret!

Our Lady of Lourdes School 1

Posted March 07, 2014
Worst private school in Vancouver. I had my kids at this school for 6 years. They have a serious bullying problem that has been going on for years. Education is average. My daughter tested below grade level in math when we transferred to another private school, I had no idea she was that far behind. Religion was not even a subject for my 5th grader. Save your money and child, choose any other school but Lourdes!

Posted September 11, 2013
Our Lady of Lourdes provides excellent Christ-centered education. The teachers truly care about the students and the education they are providing. The entire staff is caring and the principle is excellent. She is always willing to listen to concerns of parents and works hard to make improvements wherever they are needed. If you are looking for a great Christian education, a welcoming school community and people who genuinely care about your children then Lourdes is the perfect choice.

Posted August 05, 2013
We have been here for 6 years! Positive loving environment. Principal is awesome and the staff gives it their best every day. Great emphasis on spiritual growth and development!!

Our Lady of Lourdes School
4701 NW Franklin St, Vancouver, WA  98663
Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady of Lourdes School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top