PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

The fact that this environment is really raising thoughtful, giving, and kind children makes bullying an issue that the students at OLL really haven't had to deal with.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Of all the amazing attributes Our Lady of Lourdes has, this is exactly the reason we made the initial decision to attend OLL. I have never come across more children that are SO respectful, generous, kind...the way they older classes "care for" the younger kids. You can see it on the playground, walking though the hallways- the kids coming out of OLL are just phenomenal little humans. Truly being raised as ladies and gentleman. It is one the most impressive things I see everyday, and it makes me SO proud to be a part of it.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff at OLL are outstanding. So many of them have children attending the school, or have in the past- making them personally invested in the future of the children coming through the doors. I find that the teachers do an amazing job of collaborating with one another and support staff to make sure each child is receiving whatever help, guidance, or instruction they need. I am very impressed with the "ownership" these teachers have for their vocation. Their passion really does shine through.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

From my experience, (my children are younger), the approach to homework is the way it should be done. The assignments are scheduled out at the beginning of the week, and turned in at the end. The suggestions on which days to do what, teaches them time management skills as well as prioritizing. With busy families and the never ending extracurriculars, these skills are as important as ever.

Our Lady of Lourdes is a spectacular community, providing an outstanding education. I believe that my children are getting the very best by attending OLL and our family is benefiting from the supportive, generous, and hard-working teachers, staff and parents that make OLL the premiere private education that we were looking for in Vancouver.

Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic School is fantastic! The school provides students and their families with a warm and welcoming community, caring, knowledgeable and faith-filled teachers, and an incredibly supportive parish community. We have three children at Lourdes and this is our 5 year as a school family. Each year we love and appreciate Lourdes even more! In addition to the excellent education that our children are receiving - the school reinforces what we are teaching them at home. Students are thoughtful, moral, active citizens in our local. I highly recommend!

Family-centered school with strong values, academics, and community spirit. All faiths are made very welcome. There are any extra-curricular activities to choose, music and Spanish plus after-school care. This small school teaches students from preschool through elementary and middle school. Set your child up for high school and beyond, a fabulous foundation for life.

I attended OLL and now my kids are getting the same excellent education! I would definitely recommend OLL if you are looking for a small, intimate, fun and loving community for your children!

I know that every day my son is in caring, nurturing, and educational environment where everyone involved with the school truly cares about his well-being.

My other children have gone to really good public schools but OLL is different. It feels more like a family, a community where we all help each other out and everyone really cares about the education that the children receive. I have been really happy with the teachers and the effort and love they put forth to make sure our children receive a quality education. I'm so happy to have my child attend OLL.

Last modified Our Lady of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8