Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Good school. Big class rooms for kids.

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

They do take steps to prevent bullying

Supports LD students: Neutral

I don't know and have no opinion about this

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

For management is all about the money

Develops character: Neutral

I don't see it in daycare and my child is to young to explain

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Teachers could be more proactive with kids

Amount of homework: Neutral

no home work for day care facility. N/A

My daughter has been attending Cornerstone Middle School for almost two years. We have been most impressed with the care, and individual attention given. The Principal, Staff, and Teachers are the very best! I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for an above average education, and teachers that go above and beyond what is expected. The Principal has taken an active interest in the well-being of our daughter, and we can't thank her enough!

Cornerstone Christian Academy is the best school ever! I was considering homeschooling my kids, but reconsidered after I heard parent's saying great things about Cornerstone and then I took a tour of the campus. They tailor learning to each of my child's needs and incorporated Jesus in to everything they teach. The school provides personal laptops to each student, so my daughter and son bring their laptops home, which they love. The teachers and staff put such a great focus on kids and family. Safety is a huge priority to me, and I found out they received one of the highest safety ratings in Washington State. This school is truly a great combination of spiritual and academic needs for my kids, and I highly recommend you check Cornerstone out!

I am so proud to call Cornerstone Christian Academy the school of choice for my very precious kids. The return on investment pays dividends one cannot measure--academic excellence with God in the center of everything. The instruction is delivered by dynamic teachers who are passionate about what they do. Most view technology in the classroom as a distraction...not so here! I have witnessed the brilliant use of iPads, for example, to engage students in new and meaningful ways. Finally, as a parent, it feels so good refreshing that our children are "known". Yes, really known. Teachers and staff are keenly aware of where each child is at in their progression through life and academics. The feedback and communications parents receive is very healthy and regular...newsletters and personalized emails keep us apprised of current events and calls to action. Please consider a tour of the facilities and ask to meet with faculty and staff. You will see the "fruit" visibly on display. Armand S.

Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning and Leadership is a Private school that serves grades PK-8