Posted March 23, 2015
My daughter has been attending Cornerstone Middle School for almost two years. We have been most impressed with the care, and individual attention given. The Principal, Staff, and Teachers are the very best! I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for an above average education, and teachers that go above and beyond what is expected. The Principal has taken an active interest in the well-being of our daughter, and we can't thank her enough!

Posted February 25, 2015
Cornerstone Christian Academy is the best school ever! I was considering homeschooling my kids, but reconsidered after I heard parent's saying great things about Cornerstone and then I took a tour of the campus. They tailor learning to each of my child's needs and incorporated Jesus in to everything they teach. The school provides personal laptops to each student, so my daughter and son bring their laptops home, which they love. The teachers and staff put such a great focus on kids and family. Safety is a huge priority to me, and I found out they received one of the highest safety ratings in Washington State. This school is truly a great combination of spiritual and academic needs for my kids, and I highly recommend you check Cornerstone out!

Posted March 25, 2014
I am so proud to call Cornerstone Christian Academy the school of choice for my very precious kids. The return on investment pays dividends one cannot measure--academic excellence with God in the center of everything. The instruction is delivered by dynamic teachers who are passionate about what they do. Most view technology in the classroom as a distraction...not so here! I have witnessed the brilliant use of iPads, for example, to engage students in new and meaningful ways. Finally, as a parent, it feels so good refreshing that our children are "known". Yes, really known. Teachers and staff are keenly aware of where each child is at in their progression through life and academics. The feedback and communications parents receive is very healthy and regular...newsletters and personalized emails keep us apprised of current events and calls to action. Please consider a tour of the facilities and ask to meet with faculty and staff. You will see the "fruit" visibly on display. Armand S.

Posted March 13, 2014
We have been attending Cornerstone for 7 years and have been with them through the good times and the bad. Over the past 2 years with the current administrative staff I have witnessed such dramatic growth in achieving excellence in ALL area's of Cornerstone Christian Academy. The staff and parent volunteers clearly have such an amazing love for all the students and families they see everyday, and care so deeply for their academic, personal, and spiritual growth. We truly are a school who first and foremost loves our Lord, and because of that love, we are a strong community and family that walks through life together.

Posted March 12, 2014
The opportunity for my children to attend Cornerstone has been invaluable! The diversified academic teaching is outstanding, allowing my kids to grow beyond that which is "expected." The spiritual support, Biblical world view, and Jesus-centered lens through which each subject is taught shows them how to grow up to live Christ-centered lives...and is changing their hearts for eternity.

Posted March 12, 2014
Cornerstone Christian Academy has been a huge part of my family's life over the years! We are blessed daily with the encouragement, support and excellent teaching this school provides. Year after year we are engaging in relationship with our teachers and all of the faculty that is available to the students and to us as parents as well. The teachers are educated beyond any traditional degree and it shows! I would easily and without reservation recommend Cornerstone to any family that seeks to have a God based foundation for their children and who want only the highest quality of education that they provide.

Posted March 12, 2014
Cornerstone Christian is an outstanding school! My three kids attend Cornerstone, and I could not be happier. The community is like a family and the teachers are excellent. I love the biblical integration into every subject, and the love of Christ is evident in every classroom. I see my kids excelling spiritually and academically. I also like that the school has such high safety ratings. I can't imagine my kids going to any other school. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CORNERSTONE CHRISTIAN!!

Posted March 12, 2014
My two daughters have received amazing education, have grown spiritually and have enjoyed great friendships while attending Cornerstone Christian Academy for the past 5 years. Most of the teachers here are truly passionate about teaching! In the last two years, the superintendent and the principles have been very approachable and willing to address any concerns that families have. I very much appreciate the school's focus on continually training the teachers to become better at what they do. More than anything, I appreciate all the teachers and staff of walking along our family and helping my husband and I to build Christ character in our children!

Posted March 12, 2014
Cornerstone Christian Academy is the school in Clark County for your child to experience an education that is Christ-centered, that far exceeds even the highest academic standards, and has a family environment where your child will be loved. We have been involved with the CCA staff for 10 years and have watched it grow into a mature, experienced, highly-trained community of professionals committed to excellence, to our children, and to Jesus. There is no other school in Clark County that we would want our kids to be at

Posted November 06, 2013
i go here at cornerstone. and i love my school because my teachers always happy our teachers love us. i am in fourth grade my teacher is mrs.mumley she is my favorite teacher. because she loves each and every one of us the same she is always happy and she is adventures just like me! But my favorite thing about here is that she makes everything FUN!!!!!!!!!! she can even make a test fun! sincerely emily wood

Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning and Leadership
7708 NE 78th St, Vancouver, WA  98662
Last modified Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning and Leadership is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning and Leadership Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top