Vancouver, WA

Posted August 02, 2013
I just graduated the school this year and the journey through the school was great all of my years there. I love all of the things they do and such great curriculum. I am an Explorer!

Posted March 09, 2010
My kids have had the priveledge of attending York Elementary. One has graduated from York and the other will this year. If we're lucky our 3rd child will attend. The staff are great and seem to be just as passionate about our kids as we are. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted March 03, 2010
My daughter is very fortunate to go to this school. The leadership is exceptional. The principal is GREAT. She has high expectations for her teachers and does lead with PRIDE! Her best interest is in the kids. The educators are amazing and well respected.

Posted October 29, 2009
They have the best teachers and my daughters have learned alot there!

Posted September 23, 2009

York Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009
I will never be able to say enough about York and the Staff. The support that my family has received from the Staff and Students and families from York will be with us always. My husband past away almost four months ago. He lost his life to cancer. Mrs. Harris and the staff went over and beyond being just my kids teachers. They have helped carry us through this very difficult time. What most parents need to know, is that there where over 10 staff memebers, including Mrs. Harris, Ms. Penney and Mr. Graves who attended my Husbands service. This helped my children in so many ways. I know it helped them return to school when the time came. I'll never be able to say enough about York Elementary and what they stand for. Thank You. The Rogers Family.

Posted May 24, 2009
This school was much better when Mr. Nadal was in charge. The school has suffered with the new principal. However, my children deal with the teachers mostly and I love the ones that my kids have had. I feel the administraion at this school should lay off the teachers and let them teach our future adults. Lead with kindness not pride.

Posted April 06, 2009

Posted December 24, 2007

York Elementary School
9301 NE 152nd Ave, Vancouver, WA  98682
Last modified York Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
York Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top