Bad
Good

Posted August 02, 2013
I just graduated the school this year and the journey through the school was great all of my years there. I love all of the things they do and such great curriculum. I am an Explorer!

Posted February 15, 2012
Just want to see what this school is like. I may move into the area. I have a 5 and 6 yr old.

Posted March 09, 2010
My kids have had the priveledge of attending York Elementary. One has graduated from York and the other will this year. If we're lucky our 3rd child will attend. The staff are great and seem to be just as passionate about our kids as we are. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted March 03, 2010
My daughter is very fortunate to go to this school. The leadership is exceptional. The principal is GREAT. She has high expectations for her teachers and does lead with PRIDE! Her best interest is in the kids. The educators are amazing and well respected.

Posted October 29, 2009
They have the best teachers and my daughters have learned alot there!

Posted May 25, 2009
I will never be able to say enough about York and the Staff. The support that my family has received from the Staff and Students and families from York will be with us always. My husband past away almost four months ago. He lost his life to cancer. Mrs. Harris and the staff went over and beyond being just my kids teachers. They have helped carry us through this very difficult time. What most parents need to know, is that there where over 10 staff memebers, including Mrs. Harris, Ms. Penney and Mr. Graves who attended my Husbands service. This helped my children in so many ways. I know it helped them return to school when the time came. I'll never be able to say enough about York Elementary and what they stand for. Thank You. The Rogers Family.

Posted May 24, 2009
This school was much better when Mr. Nadal was in charge. The school has suffered with the new principal. However, my children deal with the teachers mostly and I love the ones that my kids have had. I feel the administraion at this school should lay off the teachers and let them teach our future adults. Lead with kindness not pride.

Posted August 03, 2007
Wow! what can I say? I wrote a review over a year ago and things have not changed, I love this school. I wish my son who graduated 5th grade here could stay here. The kids feel safe and loved at this school, I wish I could take the teachers to where ever we are moving to. Both my kids are doing exceptioally well and its because of the York teachers. We were very lucky to have this school open up next to us. A BIG thank you to all of you wonderful teachers. Keep up the great work!! See ya next month when school starts again.

Posted September 18, 2006
'I am Respectful, Responsible, Curious, Hardworking and Safe!' My Kindergarten daughter came home singing this mantre with pride in her new school. When asked, she explains with this song, York staff helps kids to think about the choices they make each day and whether or not their actions support their values. Such a simple song, but it represents the personal pride both students and staff take in being a part of their York school community. Bright, energetic, creative and dedicated teachers seem to always find their own ways to go above and beyond for our kids. With two children currently attending and one graduated from York, I would never sent them anywhere else. A huge Kudos to York Elementary teachers, staff and students!

Posted March 09, 2006
my son wen to York for Kindergarten and part of first grarde. We were really happy with the education he recieved. The staff was always nice and the his teachers were wonderful. I like that they did art, music and PE in different rooms.

9301 NE 152nd Ave, Vancouver, WA  98682
Last modified York Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.