Bad
Good

This school is now called the Flex Academy. It has been a great school for our daughter who is going to be entering 1st grade this year. It's small community results in a personalized education with all of the students, teachers and the receptionist getting involved. They did change their program for 2013-2014 a bit, which will shorten the maximum week from 2 days a week from 9-2:30 to 1 day a week of 9-2:30 and then the second day only until 11:30. Overall a positive experience.

This is great school in many different ways! My child thriving here and looking forward to going to her classes! I can't say enough good things about very caring teachers. That being said this is a review of 2011-2012 school year. Next year for 2012-2013 many changes are coming, looks like most of the teachers are leaving and school changing its course. None of the greaat teachers who made this school what it is will be here! Will it be the same great school? That we will see. So if you are looking into thi school for next year all previous reviews do not apply.

I simply can't say enough nice things about the friendly staff and fun classes offered to home-schooling families at HCA. This is a wonderful school.

Really great option for home school families! Very fun classes, great caring loving teachers, principal who is extremely involved and very understanding! Nothing negative to say about our experiences here, we love Home Choice!

HCA has great, caring teachers and gives us the flexability we want!

Home Choice Academy is an awesome school where kids can make friends in a friendly environment and meet and become friends with great teachers. I just graduated after attending for six years. It was a fun experience.

I LOVE HCA!! I'm sooo sad i have to leave this year... I wish it went through to 12th grade. :D The teachers are amazing... everybody is a huge family.. it's awesome

I have been going to HCA for the past 5 years. I love it! there is no better school on earth. We all feel like a family. I am always the one wakeing my mom up in the morning for school. From 1 to 5 I give HCA 6!

Great staff, great school. Would like to see expand to include grades thru 12

My daughter has had a great experience this year at Home Choice! They are a great support network for homeschooling and I feel very blessed to have them in my corner! She has had many oportunities for socialization and extra curricular activities, while being in a positive environment and being aroun kids who are a good influence!

Last modified Home Choice Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-12