Posted June 15, 2014
I absolutely LOVE this school. Both my children have had amazing teachers. All of the staff truly cares- from the principal down to the bus drivers. Having been in several other states and schooling systems, Evergreen school district, and more specifically, Columbia Valley, is by far the best! I could not be happier with the education and life skills my children are learning. Thank you to all the staff that puts in the long hours and hard work!

Posted October 06, 2013
Columbia Valley Elementary is a good school. It has a good music program with a very caring music teacher who enjoys teaching music and sharing her love of music. It has onsite childcare. Columbia Valley cares about kids. I think the school works hard at educating the whole child placing importance on academics, music, and health. The school counselor has rotating lunches with all the kids. There is an annual all school read.

Posted August 24, 2013
This school has a great staff! The principal is very involved with the kids making school fun!

Columbia Valley Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2010
My daughter love the school and i think the staff are nice and polite

Posted December 26, 2009
I have twins that are in Kindergarten. They loved this school as did I. The PTO and staff work together great. Both Mrs Long and Mrs Watts are excellent teachers. Unfortunately we had to relocate. My children and I are very sad to leave this school. Both Mr Fernandez and Mr Hill are excellent leaders of the school. This will be a hard act to follow!

Posted May 30, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted September 06, 2008
This is an awesome school. Teachers/staff are courteous and the school is new, clean, and taken care of. The studenst are happy, the parents are happier.

Posted May 03, 2008
My daughter is a 4th grader (2008) and has been attending since kindergarten. The principal and staff show a tremendous amount of caring for all children at the school. They always go above and beyond the call not only in education, but in role models for the kids. I am very proud my child has attended this school. She will lok back fondly on her elementary years.

Posted April 23, 2008

Columbia Valley Elementary School
17500 SE Sequoia Cr, Vancouver, WA  98683
Last modified Columbia Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Columbia Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top