K
Vancouver, WA

Posted January 01, 2008
The Nierenberg Center was an excellent full day kindergarten choice for my daughter. The program was the ideal mix of academics and student choice. The teacher is experienced, skilled, and comappsionate.

Posted December 06, 2007
My son was in this program 2 years ago and my daughter is currently enrolled. Both my husband and I have been very pleased. The teacher is well educated and highly motivated. Going to full day Kindergarten 5 days a week may seem like a lot, but I have found the consistency and repititon only help reinforce skills. Also, the transition to first grade was much easier for my son. I highly recommend this program.

Posted November 22, 2006