Burton Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
I feel like Burton teachers cant really care less about each individual student. I am very disappointed in the teachers.

Posted September 28, 2013
I loved everything,my son had a lot of improvement,we just moved from the islands and t was so much they have helped my son in everything by learning the language,reading,counting and more,thank you to all his teachers,principal and every faculties,may you all be blessed and God give you more knowledge and strength by teaching all the children from here and there,thank you again and may you all be blessed

Burton Elementary School 1

Posted August 12, 2013
Hi I have two kids that go to this school. I am not happy at all with the school well with the teachers. I have volunteerd for two years and I see that the kids are on their own most of the time. The teacher's just don't care. They say your kid is not doing good at a subject but will not spend the one on one time. This is a bad school the teacher in my sons second grade class said she dosent even check his homework. Amy from the office is the only person I can say anything good about she is helpful and nice.

Posted December 04, 2010
My grandson started Kendergarten this year and we seem to be pleased with the school and his teacher and staff. The teacher seems to be really organized and I greatly appriciate that it's very helpfull for me to stay on top of things with my grandsons homework ect. Pleased Grandma:*)

Burton Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2010
I find it disturbing that my not-so-great review of Burton elementary, dated May 11th, was removed despite adhering to the terms of service of this web site. I won't go into long drawn-out detail of my problems with this school again since it appears they have enlisted the help of members of this community to squash any negative opinions of Burton elementary. I'll just give my star ratings and leave it at that. **Be wary of the artificially high scores on the reviews for this school, negative reviews get removed.**

Posted May 15, 2010
I have one child at this school and we love it. Teachers, staff and Principal all are great! They care about the kids and love teaching. Responding to the post on May 11, the Principal is very connected and is always available, try making an appoitment, I'm sure she would love to sit down and talk to you and Uh Oh's are a form of communicatoin not a punshiment, they are for you, so you know what is going on at school. It is apart of the PBS behavior system they use, the students also receive dragon scales when they do good things and then the school has an all school celebration when they reach their goal. I'm not sure what school you are talking about but my daughter loves Burton and so do I! If you are that unhappy maybe you should try a private school.

Posted September 26, 2008
Burton elementary is a wonderful school. All the teachers are genuine, committed, and dedicated. Thanks for all the effort!

Burton Elementary School 0

Posted July 15, 2008
Burton elemetary school is one of the best schools my children love it there. my child who is goign to 6th grade now is very sad to be leaving burton! but overall the teachers here give it there all to help their students. and they are very wonderfull teachers

Posted April 14, 2008
This is a great school. Also, the schoold district has done a great job on hooking parents online with them for direct communication. I love the fact I can see what my child is doing from my office or at home.

Posted December 15, 2007
Burton has the best teachers! I would'nt want my child to go to any other school!! We are a tight knit family and the staff try thier best to make sure everyone loves going to school. Our school has a awesome pto they do thier best to raise money for good old fashioned family fun. Don't worry I'am not bi-est I'am not even a pto member... So do your research and come join our family!!!!!!!

Burton Elementary School
14015 NE 28th St, Vancouver, WA  98682
Last modified Burton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top