Vancouver, WA

Cascade Middle School 1

Posted June 13, 2012
a sad excuse for a school, more like daycare with incompitant babysitters. principal doesn't know what he is doing. counscelor is led by the children (guessing no degree). all around the school is ill equipped to deal with the obsticles of middle school children.

Cascade Middle School 4

Posted April 12, 2010
I went to Cascade for 6th grade in the middle of the school year. I only made one friend, and met a couple of could be friends. Some students were okay, some were fun, some were just rude people. The teachers were good. My favorite would have to be Mr. Rudy. The staff was welcoming, though sometimes things lacked. I have to say, the school could have better cuisine. The only thing they had close to a salad bar was a couple boxes of salad. They could have done better with that, making a full salad/fruit bar and took out one of the less healthy food bars. I still love the school nonetheless and hope to be there for 8th grade.

Posted February 26, 2010
schools really bad. i took my kid out of that school to put them in wy'east

Cascade Middle School 3

Posted December 08, 2009
My daughter does very well at Cascade. But one time she turned her work in and I was frustrated and saddened when I learned the teacher extended the deadline because most of the class did not finish their work. The students who failed to finish need be graded lower. Or even tougher, given a F for that assignment. I believe so. My daughter tries hard to do well and I hope the teacher grades her far above the rest for her effort.

Posted November 03, 2009
We have wonderful students & a staff that is always working together!

Posted October 28, 2009
Grade A students and staff. Lot of community outreach and over a above class A school

Posted September 28, 2009
I am VERY happy with the school.. Teachers and all.. I am very involved in the school and apart of the PTO board... I drive 10 miles just to take my son to school...

Posted September 06, 2009
Cascade is a very good school. Students there welcome you when you come as a new student or if you are new at the begining of the year. I rate this a 10

Posted May 11, 2008
Cascade is a very positive place for my daughter...she is thriving in this environment and is taking advantage of the clubs, band, and leadership opportunities offered! Teacher /parent communication is excellent, and has helped her be on track. At the end of 6th, my daughter is an organized, responsible learner! T

Cascade Middle School 4

Posted June 02, 2006
Cascade had many opportunities for our daughter in choir and athletics. She enjoyed the teachers and the school is beautiful. The electives offered were helpful for her, and the school advisor made sure that she was placed in challenging core classes.

13900 NE 18th St, Vancouver, WA  98684
Last modified Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cascade Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top