Bad
Good

My son is been in Cascade since 6th grade, he's on 8th grade now, I got him a boundaries exception this year in order for him to attend this school, this school is been great for my son, the teachers have been great, every single teacher have helped my son so much, he's currently straight A student, the teachers always work with me, responding immediately to my emails or notes, they always help my son to improve his grades and give him all the help he needs. One thing I can say, parents have to work with them too, you can't expect to send your kids to school and let the teachers do everything, their just kids and if parents don't care about them and work together with them, they will not do it, and teachers have many students every day, and even though they care and want to help your child, if a parent just don't care enough about your kid education, don't expect your kid to have great grades, it's a team work where everyone is involved, including the children and parents. Mrs. Picconi, Mr. Rice, Mr. Couch, Mr. Laudig, Mr.Whitman, and Mrs. Hindman are fantastic teachers and thanks to them my son is on a great track to his future.

I'm about to go into 8th grade here and I have been at this school for most of 6th grade 7th and will be there for 8th this is my 2nd middle school and I have made many small groups of friends but some of the students can get to be a little rude but that is why u have to find ur real friends like mine I made at beginning of 7th and they're still my friends and the teachers are nice although ms picconi can be a bit strict she's nice nonetheless

a sad excuse for a school, more like daycare with incompitant babysitters. principal doesn't know what he is doing. counscelor is led by the children (guessing no degree). all around the school is ill equipped to deal with the obsticles of middle school children.

I went to Cascade for 6th grade in the middle of the school year. I only made one friend, and met a couple of could be friends. Some students were okay, some were fun, some were just rude people. The teachers were good. My favorite would have to be Mr. Rudy. The staff was welcoming, though sometimes things lacked. I have to say, the school could have better cuisine. The only thing they had close to a salad bar was a couple boxes of salad. They could have done better with that, making a full salad/fruit bar and took out one of the less healthy food bars. I still love the school nonetheless and hope to be there for 8th grade.

schools really bad. i took my kid out of that school to put them in wy'east

My daughter does very well at Cascade. But one time she turned her work in and I was frustrated and saddened when I learned the teacher extended the deadline because most of the class did not finish their work. The students who failed to finish need be graded lower. Or even tougher, given a F for that assignment. I believe so. My daughter tries hard to do well and I hope the teacher grades her far above the rest for her effort.

We have wonderful students & a staff that is always working together!

Grade A students and staff. Lot of community outreach and over a above class A school

I am VERY happy with the school.. Teachers and all.. I am very involved in the school and apart of the PTO board... I drive 10 miles just to take my son to school...

Cascade is a very good school. Students there welcome you when you come as a new student or if you are new at the begining of the year. I rate this a 10

Last modified Cascade Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.