Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My kid has never had a problem with getting bullied until this school and it has happened this year a number of times and yet nothing has been resolved. The kids eat breakfast as a whole school yet the older grades have to eat on the gym floor because there are not enough tables even know they just rebuilt the school. They have no after school programs either for the kids.

Great teachers, friendly staff. classrooms have less kids ,they are much smaller than the previous school my kids attended back in Oregon . They also have preschool classrooms available. Overall it's a very good school.

This has got to be the best school I have ever gone to. Not only is the critera they teach, very well but the staff is amazing. To this day several years later (I'm not 21) I can still walk into that school, and the staff that was there when I attended still remember me by name. I dont have to say anything. They are just extremely friendly people and I wish I could send my daughter to this school when she is old enough.

I have one daughter attending Crestline and I'm very happy with the professionalism of the Principal she has made an amazing difference at this school. My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade and we love her new teacher! As a parent we are responsible for our children! Take the time to participate in school activities during the day with your kids.

Crestline is a poor excuse for a school - they had to get rid of two quality teachers and replace them with no one! This increased our class size and the quality of instruction went down!! There are teachers who do not have clear boundries and make the rest of the class miserable and unable to learn. The new principal is top down management and the teachers are affected by it.

The one thing that would help this school be even more fantastic would be parent involvement. There are only a handful of us who are involved and it would be easier on all of us if more parents gave their time and talent. The teachers are all very dedicated and the PTO works hard to bring fun to learning. My second grader has had the most successful year to date and I look forward to his success increasing in the years to come.

So far into the year our experience at crestline has been great. The teachers are excellent and helpful. It seems like they are learning what other children are learning at other schools. My son and nephew love it.

Last modified Crestline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.