Vancouver, WA

Posted May 22, 2015
Great teachers, friendly staff. classrooms have less kids ,they are much smaller than the previous school my kids attended back in Oregon . They also have preschool classrooms available. Overall it's a very good school.

Crestline Elementary School 5

Posted February 03, 2013
This has got to be the best school I have ever gone to. Not only is the critera they teach, very well but the staff is amazing. To this day several years later (I'm not 21) I can still walk into that school, and the staff that was there when I attended still remember me by name. I dont have to say anything. They are just extremely friendly people and I wish I could send my daughter to this school when she is old enough.

Posted November 01, 2010
I have one daughter attending Crestline and I'm very happy with the professionalism of the Principal she has made an amazing difference at this school. My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade and we love her new teacher! As a parent we are responsible for our children! Take the time to participate in school activities during the day with your kids.

Crestline Elementary School 2

Posted July 05, 2010
Crestline is a poor excuse for a school - they had to get rid of two quality teachers and replace them with no one! This increased our class size and the quality of instruction went down!! There are teachers who do not have clear boundries and make the rest of the class miserable and unable to learn. The new principal is top down management and the teachers are affected by it.

Crestline Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2010
The one thing that would help this school be even more fantastic would be parent involvement. There are only a handful of us who are involved and it would be easier on all of us if more parents gave their time and talent. The teachers are all very dedicated and the PTO works hard to bring fun to learning. My second grader has had the most successful year to date and I look forward to his success increasing in the years to come.

Crestline Elementary School

Posted November 04, 2008
So far into the year our experience at crestline has been great. The teachers are excellent and helpful. It seems like they are learning what other children are learning at other schools. My son and nephew love it.

Posted January 31, 2006
I have two children that experienced Crestline. One had a horrible experience and the other enjoyed the experience. I would say first and foremost that this school, despite the fact that it is not considered a 'high income' area school, is doing it's best to provide a well-rounded education. There are many activities above and beyond the regular 3-R's that students are encouraged to get involved in. Every month there is some sort of parent/student night-time activity and turnout seems to be considerable. There are a lot of names of parent volunteers on the wall so there is parent involvement. There hasn't been a safety issue at all in the four years we've been in the school. That said, there are several teachers who could beef up their discipline in the classroom. Some teachers don't set clear boundaries which is harmful for those trying to learn.

Posted June 16, 2005
The quality of academic programs is superb. There's great focus on those students who need extra attention in improving reading/comprehension skills. Music and P.E. have equal importance in the learning process. They do music programs, P.E. showcases, and track & field. Art is emphasized in all grades. Level of parent involvement is not as good as I would expect. The teachers are fantastic!

Crestline Elementary School 2

Posted January 06, 2005
I have a child in kindergarten at Crestline Elementary school. I cannot even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with the lack of communication between the parent and the teacher. What's the point of having email or phone numbers if nobody will even respond. -Frustrated Parent

Crestline Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2004
My experience has not been a good one. I have a kindergarten child who is gifted. This year has been the biggest disappointment I could of imagined. This school does not focus on academic acheivement. In my opinion this school is teaching below grade level and refuse to teach no more than the minimum requirements of the state. Every child in public school should have opportunities to grow. So much for the no child being left behind- what about no child being stagnat ahead! My child is definatley being overlooked. Who ever heard of a kindergarten teacher having no interaction with the parents and not allowing parents to volunteer in the classroom. I feel like this school has taken away parental control (possibly because it is a lower income school and other parents do not feel as compelled to be as active in there childrens education) it is wrong!

Crestline Elementary School
13003 SE Seventh St, Vancouver, WA  98684
Last modified Crestline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestline Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top