Vancouver, WA

Posted February 03, 2013
This has got to be the best school I have ever gone to. Not only is the critera they teach, very well but the staff is amazing. To this day several years later (I'm not 21) I can still walk into that school, and the staff that was there when I attended still remember me by name. I dont have to say anything. They are just extremely friendly people and I wish I could send my daughter to this school when she is old enough.

Crestline Elementary School 4

Posted November 01, 2010
I have one daughter attending Crestline and I'm very happy with the professionalism of the Principal she has made an amazing difference at this school. My daughter is currently in the 3rd grade and we love her new teacher! As a parent we are responsible for our children! Take the time to participate in school activities during the day with your kids.

Crestline Elementary School 2

Posted July 05, 2010
Crestline is a poor excuse for a school - they had to get rid of two quality teachers and replace them with no one! This increased our class size and the quality of instruction went down!! There are teachers who do not have clear boundries and make the rest of the class miserable and unable to learn. The new principal is top down management and the teachers are affected by it.

Posted May 25, 2010
The one thing that would help this school be even more fantastic would be parent involvement. There are only a handful of us who are involved and it would be easier on all of us if more parents gave their time and talent. The teachers are all very dedicated and the PTO works hard to bring fun to learning. My second grader has had the most successful year to date and I look forward to his success increasing in the years to come.

Crestline Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2009

Crestline Elementary School 0

Posted November 04, 2008
So far into the year our experience at crestline has been great. The teachers are excellent and helpful. It seems like they are learning what other children are learning at other schools. My son and nephew love it.

Posted April 25, 2008

Posted April 19, 2008

Posted October 30, 2007

Crestline Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
I have two children that experienced Crestline. One had a horrible experience and the other enjoyed the experience. I would say first and foremost that this school, despite the fact that it is not considered a 'high income' area school, is doing it's best to provide a well-rounded education. There are many activities above and beyond the regular 3-R's that students are encouraged to get involved in. Every month there is some sort of parent/student night-time activity and turnout seems to be considerable. There are a lot of names of parent volunteers on the wall so there is parent involvement. There hasn't been a safety issue at all in the four years we've been in the school. That said, there are several teachers who could beef up their discipline in the classroom. Some teachers don't set clear boundaries which is harmful for those trying to learn.

Crestline Elementary School
13003 SE Seventh St, Vancouver, WA  98684
Last modified Crestline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestline Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top