Bad
Good

Ellsworth has done everything to encourage my children's education to the "t"!!! I have loved every one of their teachers ( We have a son and daughter that go there) anytime my son has needed extra help I have the support of the school and any extra help they have to offer. I noticed that the teachers really care for students and not just see it as a job. Very impressed! Teachers go out of there way to provide support and help no matter what. It's a smaller school, but it's been perfect for our family! I feel that communication is strongly used with allowing parents to know what's up. I'm looking forward to our youngest to go there in a few years!!!!

This is a great school and neighborhood and the negative comments here are clearly isolated incidents. Vancouver is home to some of the best schools in the state. Ellsworth Elementary has a great student to teacher ratio and good test scores; you can't judge the whole school based on one incident.

I think Ellsworth is a caring and nurturing environment where children are making amazing strides academically. My son is a fifth grader this year with Mr Scott and loves him. Mrs Bunn was fantastic last year. I am so pleased my son has had such a good experience!!

This school makes me sick. Absolutely disgusted. Perhaps it's that my daughter and I were spoiled by Lake Oswego school district and because of them, I have expectations... But I can't think of one person, teacher, or school who would send a first grade girl (new to the area, let me add) on a bus for the first time, without the child knowing where to go because the office staff/teachers/anybody simply refused to wait an extra 10 minutes for the parent (who called the office ahead of time to warn them that there was an accident on the freeway). And, they are just fine with my daughtet getting in any car with anybody at the end of the day. In the first week, her grandpa picked her up one day and her sitter another day. nobody bothered to check an ID, see if they even had permission to take her from school, or even hesitate for goodness sake. can we say "child safety concern" here?! Additionally, my daughter's teacher has yet to even introduce herself to me... And here we are on the 2nd week of school. They have already managed to unmotivated my daughter and sincerely worry me about her safety. Heck, any child's safety for that matter.

Both my kids went to this school last year and both my kids teachers would call me after school to communicate concerns and would come in early if my kids needed extra help! glad we are coming back again this 2013-14 school year hope this year will be as good.

This is not a good school.my child was hurt which he requierd x-rays due to posible fracture and no one even called me! they let him sit in his own blood all day terible school!!!!!! RUN

Ellsworth has been a blessing for our family. My son and daughter both have thrived under the schools academic programs as well as the caring attitude of the administration. A great choice.

Ellsworth is the best school around. The kids are great, the staff is phenomenal. My children love it there!

Ellsworth has proven to be the best school my children have been in. Moving three times in 4 years has been difficult but this school has the effective leadership and solid teaching staff we have been looking for.

My daughter went to this school from 1st to 5th grade and they have shown nothing but excellence. They provided her with many opportunities and gave me so many chances to come see her at school and interact with her. The staff is amazing and my daughter loved everyone of her teachers. This is one of the best schools in the country by far.

Last modified Ellsworth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.