Bad
Good

Posted May 25, 2010
Marrion Elementary is an EXEMPLARY school! Both of my daughters have attended Marrion since Kindergarten (one is in 6th grade now, and I have one daughter in 4th grade.) EXCELLENT STAFF with a shared vision for sucess! Our family could not be happier with our Marrion experience!

Marrion Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a terrific small school full of caring teachers, staff and parents!

Posted October 23, 2008
I just transferred my son to this school this year. I am so happy about my decision. At his last school he was not given the help he needs and fell behind as a result. At Marrion they realized right away that he needed help in reading and got it for him. And they actually communicate with me!! My son is doing so well now, he is happy to go to school in the mornings and actually likes reading!!

Posted May 27, 2008
My daughter is very happy at this school. Last year she attended Harney and it was not until I switched schools that I reliezed that she was not happy. She loves going to school everyday and I love that. The princepal is wonderful.

Posted May 11, 2007
This is such a great school.I have two children at this school and they just love it.My daughter is in forth grade in Mr.Deveraux and Ms.Medlins class room.My son is in Mrs.austin's classroom.My children love this school and so do I

Marrion Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2005
WONDERFUL SCHOOL! We could not be happier. The staff at Marrion is absolutely the best. Mr. Hill, Mr. Deveraux and Mrs. Bier are all top notch teachers. My children look forward to going to school every morning. I would say this school is one of the best in the district!

Marrion Elementary School
10119 Ne 14th St, Vancouver, WA  98664
Last modified Marrion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.