Bad
Good

Marrion Elementary is an EXEMPLARY school! Both of my daughters have attended Marrion since Kindergarten (one is in 6th grade now, and I have one daughter in 4th grade.) EXCELLENT STAFF with a shared vision for sucess! Our family could not be happier with our Marrion experience!

This is a terrific small school full of caring teachers, staff and parents!

I just transferred my son to this school this year. I am so happy about my decision. At his last school he was not given the help he needs and fell behind as a result. At Marrion they realized right away that he needed help in reading and got it for him. And they actually communicate with me!! My son is doing so well now, he is happy to go to school in the mornings and actually likes reading!!

My daughter is very happy at this school. Last year she attended Harney and it was not until I switched schools that I reliezed that she was not happy. She loves going to school everyday and I love that. The princepal is wonderful.

This is such a great school.I have two children at this school and they just love it.My daughter is in forth grade in Mr.Deveraux and Ms.Medlins class room.My son is in Mrs.austin's classroom.My children love this school and so do I

Last modified Marrion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.