Vancouver, WA

Posted August 22, 2013
I am a grand mother and I loved the security at the school. Everyone was really nice and they made sure you had id to pick your child up.

Mill Plain Elementary School 3

Posted April 03, 2011
The teachers are kind and caring as are the office staff and nurse. The principal there was wonderful last year. This year they have a new principal. I have had the unfortunate chance of talking with her on two or three occasions. I have found her to be demeaning to both my daughter and myself. I do not appreciate going to a conference with a principle and being talked down to as if I were a 2 year old (frankly, I wouldn't talk to my 2 year old that way even). There will be no more conferences with this principle and myself. Once again, the rest of the staff is wonderful.

Posted January 19, 2011
This school is great the staff is super friendly and they always looking out for the children. My daughter has gone to four of the evergreen elementary schools and Mill plain is her and my favorite. We actually only looked for houses to buy in Mill Plain school bountries so she could go back to Mill Plian without a bountry acception.

Posted October 11, 2010
I love Mill Plain because Mill Plain loves kids.

Posted August 06, 2010
I love Mill Plain Elementary it has excellent teachers and i had a great year in fifth grade with good friends, good grades and a very nice principal and nice teachers.

Posted September 11, 2009
What an amazing school. I love that it is one of the less populated schools. I feel that my child is attending a private institution. Not many principals work as hard as this school's.

Mill Plain Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2009
Our son has been attending Mill Plain for three years now. We transfered over from the Beaverton school district, and we are very impressed with the Evergreen school district. My son has received much better care for his learning disabilities. We decided to stay instead of move closer to my husbands work mainly because of the school and the district.

Posted May 11, 2008

Posted June 01, 2007
What an amazing school! I have had the privilege to be part of the school climate this year as I learn what it takes to be a great teacher. This school goes above and beyond for all children--always learning, problem-solving, and creating innovative opportunities to include all students regardless of ability. A+ to Mill Plain!

Mill Plain Elementary School 1

Posted February 24, 2007
Newsletters are your only way of judging your child's progress. Communication as working parent takes days to weeks. If you have money to go private you should. Students that struggle are overlooked do to large numbers.

Mill Plain Elementary School
400 SE 164th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98684
Last modified Mill Plain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Plain Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top