Bad
Good

We just moved to WA and my son is been at this school for 2 weeks and he's getting bullied EVERY SINGLE DAY!! He's smaller than the other kids, and they make fun of him, they are punching him, kicking him...oh! let's not forget the language those kids are using. I have never heard of 5th graders talk this way. They are threating him every day, and I fear for his safety. Do I talk to the office? He doesn't want me to talk to them because he fears he will make things worse.

I am a grand mother and I loved the security at the school. Everyone was really nice and they made sure you had id to pick your child up.

The teachers are kind and caring as are the office staff and nurse. The principal there was wonderful last year. This year they have a new principal. I have had the unfortunate chance of talking with her on two or three occasions. I have found her to be demeaning to both my daughter and myself. I do not appreciate going to a conference with a principle and being talked down to as if I were a 2 year old (frankly, I wouldn't talk to my 2 year old that way even). There will be no more conferences with this principle and myself. Once again, the rest of the staff is wonderful.

This school is great the staff is super friendly and they always looking out for the children. My daughter has gone to four of the evergreen elementary schools and Mill plain is her and my favorite. We actually only looked for houses to buy in Mill Plain school bountries so she could go back to Mill Plian without a bountry acception.

I love Mill Plain because Mill Plain loves kids.

I love Mill Plain Elementary it has excellent teachers and i had a great year in fifth grade with good friends, good grades and a very nice principal and nice teachers.

What an amazing school. I love that it is one of the less populated schools. I feel that my child is attending a private institution. Not many principals work as hard as this school's.

Our son has been attending Mill Plain for three years now. We transfered over from the Beaverton school district, and we are very impressed with the Evergreen school district. My son has received much better care for his learning disabilities. We decided to stay instead of move closer to my husbands work mainly because of the school and the district.

What an amazing school! I have had the privilege to be part of the school climate this year as I learn what it takes to be a great teacher. This school goes above and beyond for all children--always learning, problem-solving, and creating innovative opportunities to include all students regardless of ability. A+ to Mill Plain!

Newsletters are your only way of judging your child's progress. Communication as working parent takes days to weeks. If you have money to go private you should. Students that struggle are overlooked do to large numbers.

Last modified Mill Plain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.