Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My husband went to Sunset, my now 17 year old daughter went to Sunset (k-5) and I currently enrolled my son in kindergarten there. We have had very few negative experiences over the years. For the most part, administrators, teachers and assistants all seem to be competent and caring. I gave 4 instead of 5 stars because of the standardized grading they use with our children "no one is perfect and there is always room for improvement"

can we get videos or fotos of sunset elementary school please really look foward seeing them

The principal, teachers and support staff at Sunset really care about the students.

When i was a kid i too went to this school and man was i so cool to be a sunset shark,as i know have kids they to are sharks .This school has helped my son he is a kid that has add,and they work with him .Last year he went to another school and didnt seem to get the help hes getting know.Thank you sunset for helping my child...

Sunset Elementary was recently awarded for positive behavior growth by the national program: Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (P.B.I.S.). In addition, our school is recognized for our Student Achievement Wall and our collaborative work as a staff. Fifth grade students have the good fortune to benefit from Center for Civic Education grant that supports high school mentoring in the We the People program. Students at Sunset present a Mock Congressional Hearing for distinguished judges who donate their time to our school. In this manner, students leave Sunset with a deep understanding of our United States Government, and how to carry out the duties of citizenship. Sunset Elementary School teachers benefit from a professional community collaboratively working toward student achievement. Students receive their educations from highly qualified teachers, who work tirelessly to teach each child to the best of that child''s ability.

Last modified Sunset Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.