Bad
Good

the truth is this school is not the best. most students are bullied by students and a few teachers. This school does not support individuality. I feel the curriculum may be better but the school life, facility and faculty needs some help

I love this school, excellent teachers, and I have not seen any bullying at all, there is graffiti but it is always funny though when people say there name like for example: (insert name here) had been here, so yay, we know your name, and what your handwriting on bricks looks like.

Communication between parent/teacher is wonderful. Plenty of sport ops for kids to get excited about. Dress code needs to be enforced, doesn't seem like the list of appropriate school attire was followed. If the clothes are inappropriate than the kid should wear PE clothing if the parent(s) can't bring something else. That's just my suggestion. It might give an incentive to follow the dress code.

Hmm, what can I say about this school, maybe 1 star, the principle is like a drill sergeant and stuck up, the teachers look the other way when things happen, quite a bit of bullying, including some teachers, I think the kids do it enough that it carries on to the teachers, if I had another chance, I would have had my kid go to a different school

My son attends Pacific Middle School and we have found it to be on par with many of the private schools in the Portland/Vancouver area! We have family members that attend some of the highest rated private schools and have seen no advantages over the education our son is receiving at Pacific. Thank You to all the staff for a great learning environment!

This school has great teachers and an excellent environment! Way to go Pacific Middle School.

This school has everything your child needs except you. With your help and guidance together with the school there would be no reason for anything except success. I have read some of the other reviews and overall agree with them. Just stay involved and the results will come. Great teachers, Greta leadership, Challenges for students with regard to learning. GREAT SCHOOL!

I love Pacific because of the caring staff and the variety of support classes offered. I also think the amount of activities/clubs/sports available for students is awesome!

I think this is a great school. There is great students and staff, but because of the high student count, some situations can get out of hand. Very good school though.

It seems like a very nice school, but many of us parents are very concerned about the safety of our children. It should be the top priority!

Last modified Pacific Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.