Bad
Good

Our two boys went to Harmony, great school ambient, they really enjoyed, our kids are average, they have good memories from their teachers. highly recommended

I really like this school. My daughter goes to this school. We had some misunderstanding with principal in the begining but we worked out. I agree not all teachers are great but so far my daughter loves this school and i like the results i see in her education. Were planning to move to another neighborhood which my kids wont be able to go to this school, and i hope they will let me drive her to this school. I really dont want to change schools.

I have two children with both attending Harmony. I have attended many PTA events over the years, got to know several parents, teachers and facaulty. Many parent teacher conferences in which each one of their teachers have been very good with the aspect of beleiving in "the childs education" is most important first and foremost". along with teaching dignity & respect. I have no complaints and am satisfied with my childrens education at Harmony.

This is a great school with friendly staff and teachers. As with all schools their are a few teachers I wouldn't redommend, but they are few and far between. I have had four kids go to this school.mmtwo who have moved on and two still there. I have no desire to move because I over this school so much!

This school is not the best... in regards to the teachers, I have come across some fantastic teachers, Mr. Schiewe and Mrs. Dana have been wonderful and great with my son. I have two boys enrolled in this school and one of my boys is very enthusiastic, this year he has been struggling with his second grade teacher, Mrs. Walhstrom, her character towards parents and students is off putting and condescending. I can not wait for him to be out of her hands and i will try my best to ensure any of my other children do not have her again.

I second a reviewer about Alex Schiewe! He has been a godsend in helping us with our bright, but difficult, son this year! the teachers, staff, and support staff know our family by name, and even with all the issues this year, have been supportive and loving to our son. His sister is attending another school, but will be joining her brother in the fall, and she too hopes to get Mr. Schiewe for a first grade teacher! Mrs. Brocley was also amazingly patient and wonderful with our son for kindergarten as well--we really support Harmony to the fullest.

Average school for the area. Good library. There are great teachers there and there are not so...Needs more principal participation

This is an amazing School. They really help each child excel. If your child is lucky enough to get Alex Schiewe, your child will get the best educational experience ever! Mr. Schiewe gets each child feel like the are the most special person. He is an amazing teacher who goes above and beyond just being a teacher.

The staff, students, and parents are fantastic. The teachers love what they are doing, and their priority is educating those kids. The administration is very approachable and do what they can to help problem solve. The atmosphere at Harmony is very friendly, and the office staff really enforce it. It's a fantastic school!

I love Harmony Elementary! My 21 year old daughter and 18 year old son attended this school and my 8 year is now a 3rd grader. Harmony has the feel of a small school. Teachers and staff are wonderful. I have nothing but good things to say. They truly care about each individual child. My older children have nothing but good memories of there time attending this school. They nurture each childs strength and are supportive when there are issues.

Last modified Harmony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.