Vancouver, WA

Frontier Middle School 1

Posted July 09, 2014
Honestly this school is not a good school. My son was getting A's and B's before attending that school the finished with F's and every meeting I had with them was pointless. My son is special needs and they did nothing to accommodate him. His humanities teacher told me that she didn't have time to make sure he was on track because she had all these other students to think about. That school is a disgrace.

Posted July 09, 2014
The teachers and staff at Frontier are knowledgeable andand accommodating to my son's special needs. They have been willing to meet his needs and come up with new ideas to help him succeed. I am thankful for their help in teaching my son. With their help, along with what I've already been doing to help him at home, my son is adjusting very well to middle school.

Posted October 25, 2013
Great staff. Always very helpful. The teachers are very accommodating to each child's individual needs.

Posted August 19, 2008
I think Frontier is the best middle school in the evergreen school district because the teachers are awsome!

Frontier Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2006
I think Frontier is an excellent school. I was extremely impressed when my daughters facilitated their parent/teacher/student conferences, which made them accountable for their work.

Frontier Middle School 3

Posted December 06, 2004
Frontier School is a good school on most parts, except for the part of having a teacher who is verbally abusive to her students. Kids don't need to be verbally tormented by there teacher.

Posted September 13, 2004
My son is an 8th grader and has done very well at this school. The extracurricular activities keep him interested and involved. The teachers are great to meet with and their expectations are high. I give 5 stars.

Posted June 06, 2004
I've only been in this school for 1 year but I already love it! The teachers are great and I would highly recomend taking band! It is the best! Mr.Nelson and Mr.Mitchell are great teachers along with many others. I would recomend this school!

Frontier Middle School
7600 NE 166th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98682
Last modified Frontier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top