Posted July 09, 2014
Honestly this school is not a good school. My son was getting A's and B's before attending that school the finished with F's and every meeting I had with them was pointless. My son is special needs and they did nothing to accommodate him. His humanities teacher told me that she didn't have time to make sure he was on track because she had all these other students to think about. That school is a disgrace.

Posted July 09, 2014
The teachers and staff at Frontier are knowledgeable andand accommodating to my son's special needs. They have been willing to meet his needs and come up with new ideas to help him succeed. I am thankful for their help in teaching my son. With their help, along with what I've already been doing to help him at home, my son is adjusting very well to middle school.

Posted October 25, 2013
Great staff. Always very helpful. The teachers are very accommodating to each child's individual needs.

Posted November 19, 2009

Posted August 19, 2008
I think Frontier is the best middle school in the evergreen school district because the teachers are awsome!

Frontier Middle School 2

Posted March 26, 2008

Frontier Middle School 3

Posted August 21, 2007

Posted April 16, 2007

Posted June 28, 2006

Frontier Middle School 4

Posted February 05, 2006
I think Frontier is an excellent school. I was extremely impressed when my daughters facilitated their parent/teacher/student conferences, which made them accountable for their work.

Frontier Middle School
7600 NE 166th Ave, Vancouver, WA  98682
Last modified Frontier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frontier Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top