Veradale, WA

Posted July 30, 2012
Do NOT let the low rating fool you. I have 5 kids, 3 of which are enrolled at Progress, and I spend a lot of time at the school volunteering...I do not understand why it is rated so low. It is a great school with an amazing staff!!

Posted December 18, 2011
We have five children and were VERY worried about this schools rating when we moved here. We were pleasantly surprised that the staff and students were well above this 4 rating. I give them a 10! Our children were all well cared for and the teachers and other staff are amazing. We are leaving now and I'm sad to go. Hope this helps other parents moving into the area.

Posted June 01, 2008

Posted February 05, 2004

Progress Elementary School
710 North Progress Rd, Veradale, WA  99037
Last modified Progress Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Progress Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top