Satus Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Greatest teachers, school nurse is awesome, work very well with the children, take the time to work with their students

Posted August 25, 2007
As a teacher at Satus I have seen so much growth in our teachers, administrators and students. The gains that we have made over the past few years are amazing. I am proud to be a teacher working in such a fine school district.

Posted March 11, 2004

Posted November 13, 2003
Every teacher my son has had here were great. I really enjoy having my son here. They are very clear at confrences and the receptionists are excellent also!

Satus Elementary School
910 South Camas Ave, Wapato, WA  98951
Last modified Satus Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Satus Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top