Bad
Good

Wapato High School 5

Posted March 31, 2011
i think some of the students that posted before me are very immature.whs is a very good school.going into the hs as a 9th grader i was immature myself.n i probably would have put the same thing like that if i were to post this then.n that year i hardly ever went to class,never did my homework,talked back to the teachers.that year i only passed 1 semester of english and pack prep,both of math and choir.adding up to only 2.75 credits that year when i was supposed to have earn 6.5.and yes the teachers did get on to me.they would sent home progress reports that i never gave to my mom,tell me to go in there class before n after school to catch up,which i never did.till that year ended and a teacher sat me down and had a talk with me.my soph. year i failed 1 class,my jr. i didnt fail any,my sr. year i made the honor role. and the thing about racism,no im a native american.and yea there was somethings said.but then,they were by immature students.there are many different ethnicities that attend whs,native,hispanic,white,black,philipino...many.so no i dont think rasium is a problem there. overall, whs is a very good school,and i recommend!!!

Wapato High School 3

Posted March 20, 2011
I'm a current junior at Wapato High School. I've been attending Wapato Schools since kindergarten. WHS is a great school, but students, and even teachers, lack motivation and school spirit. From my experience, teachers don't really help, which causes the students to do poorly. We have no lack of motivation. I'm just looking forward to graduating. And recently, the Wapato community passed a new school bond, in which a new high school will be built by the year of 2014. So we will see if WHS will improve more as the years come. :)

Wapato High School 1

Posted November 11, 2010
I first went to wapato my freshman year. Coming from a different city i found that i was judged and didnt fit in well. I was also put down because of my ethnicity. I was jumped by three girls that were hispanic, and i was the one that ended up getting suspended. The whole thing was caught on camera but the principle did not push for any type of discipline towards the other students. I also noticed that the teachers weren't helpful and they lacked enthusiam.

Wapato High School

Posted December 15, 2009
This school is soo soo idk but its ku at times...The teachers really can push us to do better...The coaches really push us to our limit. I like that=] i been going to wapato schools since kinder. Now im a sophmore looking forward to graduate. -Liggity34

Wapato High School 5

Posted May 09, 2009
my name is yesenia and wapato has a great school they actually take the time to help you learn if u have any problems at all, they wont let you graduate unless you are really ready to leave..

Wapato High School 4

Posted November 21, 2007
Wapato High School is a very great school. I have gone to the Wapato district schools from k-12. I have made so many friends there that I will never forget and was able to learn about other races. It is very diverse and I will one day bring my kids here to go to school.

Wapato High School 2

Posted October 13, 2005
This school has many problems. So I say this will not get a good rate.

Wapato High School
1103 South Wasco Ave, Wapato, WA  98951
Last modified Wapato High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.