Washougal, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 31, 2013
What a great family atmosphere with one on one attention for the students. Great enrichment opportunities too.

Posted October 17, 2013
Riverside Christian School is an amazing place! My daughter has been attending this school for 4 years. She absolutely loves it! Her teacher is patient and organized. We love that she is in a multi-grade classroom. The environment is Christ-centered and Character-driven. We highly recommend this school to anyone who's looking for a small school with big values.

Posted October 17, 2013
This school and teachers are truly amazing! My son started this year kindergarten there. He always has been very attached to me and this was the first time he had to do something without me. I expected a lot of cries. There was none! He loves it and want to go there all the time. Teachers are great. She gets these kids to be quit and listen and learn. She has great system and kids love her. Before school, I wasn't able to do any schooling with my son, he wasn't able to sit still even for 5 min. Now he will do homework over an hour and loves doing it.

Posted April 30, 2013
Riverside is a top notch Adventist private school. My daughter has excelled immensely since attending this school. The teachers, principal and staff are top notch. I have not seen anything like this before. The small class sizes and mixed grades are part of the reason she has excelled. We will be enrolling our son next year as well. Please consider sending your children here. You will not regret it.

Posted April 16, 2013
Riverside Christian School in Washougal is a Blessing to all children who attend and their family's. It is a small school with Big values. They have wonderful teachers that give each student individual attention, the teacher to student ratio is a bonus. The students not only learn academics but character building morals as well. They may not have a fancy sport field or a huge playground but what happens inside the classrooms is amazing. The children are taught accountability, and mentoring of their peers, both younger and older. They say the pledge of allegence every day and they learn about how important it is to have Jesus in their lives. If your looking for a great school or if your not happy with what you see in the public schools you owe it to yourself and child to check out Riverside. It was the best decision we ever made.

Posted November 25, 2012
My daughter was in the public school until the 5th grade and because of the classroom disorder we decided to go to Riverside Christian School. Growing up in Washougal I have heard nothing but good things about Riverside Christian School, which was a big factor in why we choose to go. It has been a complete blessing to my daughter and our family. The teachers have all been completely respectful and helpful.

Posted August 20, 2012
I would like to reply to the parent who was unhappy. This is a great school, but even more importantly it is a Christian school. They have have values, and strong morals, and they work really hard to instill good qualities in all the children. But when the home has no values or standards and they are do not appreciate those values there is conflict between the school and children. These children were conflicted by the lack of training for good behavior at home, and the stronger standards at school, so of course they didn't like it. I have had both my children in this school throughout their education and have always found the teachers to be kind, loving, strong Christian teachers. My kids learned about Jesus at Riverside and have Him in their lives today and I give cudos to Riverside everywhere I go!

Posted August 20, 2012
My attention was just drawn to a a previous negative review. I was surprised and sadden that a family felt this way about the school and the teachers, as these negative sentiments had never been expressed to me or any other staff members. We aren't perfect, but we work hard to provide a program that is academically challenging and spiritually uplifting. Our teachers love for their students is only exceeded by their love for the Lord. I'm sorry were were unable to meet the needs of this family. Dan Wister Principal

Riverside Adventist Christian School 1

Posted October 08, 2011
This was a terrible school. My kids hated it. The teachers were mean and shouted at my kids for no good reason. Once they shouted at my kid for saying dang.

Posted July 20, 2007
This is a lovely school. The teachers are kind and genuine. My son was in third grade last year and was very happy.

Riverside Adventist Christian School
463 N Shepherd Rd, Washougal, WA  98671
Last modified Riverside Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Riverside Adventist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top