Orchard Middle School 5

Posted May 13, 2006
Wow its my two childrens first year and I must say. Very impresive. I like how the school trys to teach kids about life, such as college day, and learning what each child wants to when they grow up and show them what is needed to get there, as far as schooling,etc. Looking very much forward to next year. I really admire the way the school keeps after school programs easily accesible to keep the children envolved and safe. On line grades is a huge plus. So far everything is perfect.Email me for more questions. You wont be dissapointed,I wasnt. I have the oppertunity to meet the principal and vice. When I approach them with concerns they both took time to listen to me, they addressed my concerns took responsibility and fixed the situation in a timely manner I was very impressed how the handled it. Thanks...Kilo

Orchard Middle School
1024 Orchard Ave, Wenatchee, WA  98801
Last modified Orchard Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top