Posted September 18, 2008
I ahve two children that go to Pioneer . This will be the last year for my oldest and the first year for my youngest. Besides what we all said when we went through school they love the learning aspects. When school started this year it was kinda slow but now that they are learing. they are having fun. Homework has never been over whelming for either child. They are exceeding in school.I would like to see more of an out reach to parents during the holidays.

Posted May 30, 2008
I went to pioneer and the curriculum was great.The teachers all showed great interest in taking care of the students individually.My dad also taught at pioneer.All of my sisters except one went there

Posted April 04, 2005
Pioneer is a great school! My son has been there two years. He graduated from a private Christian School and I was worried about 'Middle School' and the public environment. I have been very pleased with his experience at Pioneer. He loves it! The teachers and staff are very parent and student oriented. The principals are well respected and loved by students, staff, and parents!

Pioneer Middle School
1620 Russell St, Wenatchee, WA  98801
Last modified Pioneer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pioneer Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top